Chapter 1.0

" Mumma , when? " Asked a three year old girl to her mother - Selena. 

" Don't worry dear, we are almost there " The woman replied  , smiling as her daughter's tiny hands clasped around her finger. 

The pair slowly walked towards their small apartment. They were dressed as muggles as to not raise suspicion. 

Selena slowly looked around the street to check for someone's presence. When she saw no-one, she quickly tapped the small plant which opened the door to their house. They had made such a secretive house for the prevention from death eaters. Selena gripped her daughters hand and slowly, the pair slipped into their house.

Selena put the shopping bags down and scooped her daughter up into her arms. Both of them excited to show Sirius the new jacket they had brought for him. 

" Let's go and surprise Papa " Selena whispered to her daughter , smiling brightly as she kissed her daughter's small nose. The little girl let out small giggles. 

" Yes!" The girl whispered back excitedly . 

" He must be in his room, c'mon star " Selena said as the pair climbed up the stairs to reach Ariel's Dad's room. 

Selena gently put her daughter on the ground to knock on the door.  She had just raised her fist to knock on the door when she heard a voice from inside. It was clearly Sirius's . Selena smiled to herself, listening her husband's sweet voice, but the smile faded almost as instantly as it came when she heard another voice inside. 

Selena's eyes widened in horror when she identified the other voice to be a girl's. She quickly shook her head,  trying to assure herself that it was probably her imagination. 

Selena hurriedly reached for the doorknob and smashed the door open.  She felt her heart stop dead at the sight in front of her. 

A blonde girl was pinned against their bed while a shirtless Sirius feverishly kissed her . The girl let out soft sound as Sirius smirked, both of them unaware of presence in their room. 

Selena felt tears stinging her eyes as the little girl - unaware of what was happening, reached for her mother's hand. 

" Papa? " Ariel questioned making Sirius and the girl take notice of them. 

Sirius's eyes widened in horror as he took notice of his daughter and wife standing in the doorway. The blonde girl quickly got up from the bed, picked up her wand and disapparated from there, leaving  a horrified Sirius standing in the room. 

" Selena - I" Sirius began 

" You what " Selena cut him off, a huge lump forming in her throat. 

" I-I can explain " Sirius said, running a hand through his hair. 

" Explain What exactly? " Selena asked him, feeling her volume getting louder 

" I-" Sirius started , still at a loss of words. 

"  you have been with other women behind my back. " Selena stated , her voice scarily calm as her daughter hid behind her leg .

" Listen , Lena,  I -" Sirius started again, but it was useless 

" We have been married for 3 years!  And you have been going behind my back all this time!  We have a daughter - a beautiful one . Do you not care about her!  Do you not care about me? Oh of course you don't .  All these days it has been an act !" Selena yelled, her voice breaking as tears fell freely from her eyes. 

"Lena -please " 

" Please what Sirius!  Please what?  Don't ask for forgiveness , because you don't deserve it!  I have been a fool!  A Pathetic idiot to fall in love with you while you have been cheating on me all this time " Selena yelled at him. 

" I don't want a cheater like you in my or my daughter's life" Selena continued. 

" Out! Get out of my face!  Never ever come back to me again. Go the Potters or wherever in hell you want to! " Selena yelled at him as she pulled her wedding ring out of her finger and shoved it roughly into Sirius's chest.

" What about Ariel? " Sirius asked. 

" You dare ask about her?She is my daughter and she will live with me!  If you liked her so much then you should have thought about that before cheating on me!  OUT NOW! " selena yelled at Sirius as Ariel sat timidly in a corner, tears threatening to escape her eyes. 

Sirius sighed in defeat. He pulled his shirt over him and with that he barged out of the room, taking a last look at his daughter. He sprinted out the living room, knocking the shopping bags down in the process - The jacket Ariel had gotten for him falling out. And with that he left - He left his helpless daughter behind in the house as her mother broke down completely. The love of her life had just left the house, and her life .

----------

Edited on - 26/12/21