002 | apologies.

━ 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲

❝kamlai,
they say she collects strange stories.
and if you ever hear her whistle, you know something dark is about to unfold.❞

"all of us have heard countless apologies in this beautiful world."

"if we make a mistake, we apologize."

"and yet, we still make more mistakes."

"how sad, is that?"

"but perhaps our apology is actually meant for our next mistake."

as the school bell rings, two girls walk together side-by-side

as the school bell rings, two girls walk together side-by-side. they look like sister but the difference is, the other one has blonde hair and softer features.

a lot of people have mistaken them as siblings, cousins, sometimes twins. but let me assure you that they are not related in any way, well in blood way.

both have specific roles in business. the other hides, while the other one is in the spotlight.

"hey, guys." a guy, hok, ran towards his friends, panting quite heavily. "where were you? you skipped practice." the other one, neung, frowned at him.

"there's a new girls... in room b." he informed them, smirking.

"room b?"

"are they hot?"

"would i be telling you if they weren't hot?" he sarcastically replied. his friends excitedly smiled, following him excitedly.

they ran up to the classroom where the new girls were, room b. "wow." neung said. "the black girl's my type, exactly my type." chit said.

"yeah? what about nan?" neung asked. "no one else matters anymore." he said to them.

"i saw her first, bro." hok said, still trying to see the new girls clearly. "huh, you can have the blonde girl, she's hot too." chit replied.