~|Vibrations| Kuroo Tetsuro~

(OKAY!!! SO HERE WE GOOOO!!!! |FYI SOME CHAPTERS WILL GO STRIGHT TO THE LEMON OR WILL GIVE A LITTLE SENARIO BEFORE THE LEMON~| READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!)

. . . . . . . . .

"Come on Y/N~ I know that u want me in u right~"-Kuroo

"I-I-I mean y-y-yeah b-but-"

"Do you really want me to say you're true name Y/N~"-Kuroo

"TETSRUO DON'T U-"

"Chibi-Chan~"-Kuroo

"OH FUCK U ROOSTER HEAD!!!"

"Nu-Uh Y/N~ That's not my name rn~ Come on say it~"-Kuroo

"W-WHA!?! TETSURO KENMA MIGHT HEAR US!!!"

"So what? He is to busy with his games rn in the living room. He won't hear us making out~"-Kuroo

"OMG TETSRUO NO!!!"

"Tetsuro yes~"-Kuroo

How did I get my boyfriend so horny rn? Simple. He went inside his room where I was at changing into my pjs and...he saw me in my underwear and bra. He just got turned on just like that. I mean, I not surprised that Tetsuro is like this tbh. He can get horny over the slightest sight of my skin.

He just smirk at me and he ofc started to remove his shirt and he threw me on his bed and here we are. I have a feeling that Tetsuro wants to legit have sex with me any minute now. Gosh rest in peace my legs. But in the same time I really want it rn.

"Plz Y/N~? I promise I won't be rough while thrusting~" he said coming closer to neck. My face went dead red feeling more hotter as is bare and toned body slowly went against me. His big soft hand grabbed the strap of my undie and he put one of his hands inside of my undie grabbing my ass making me moan.

"A-AH~WHAT THE FUCK TETSURO!?! NGH~" I moaned as he started to pull down my undie and started to kiss the middle of my chest. "F-Fuck~" my voice started to shake from the pleasure and heat building up between us both. "Just relax for me Chibi-Chan~" he said in a sedative voice giving me shivers.

He then pulled out a vibratior from his back pocket and started to kiss me while he slowly pushed the vibratior in my womanhood. I moaned in his mouth as the vibration were on 2. He thrusted the vibrator in and out slowly making me a moaning mess. He smirked again and started to kiss me with our tongues dancing in sync as he put the vibration to the max. He thrusted it in and out more faster leaving me close to my climax.

"T-T-TETSURO I'M SO CLOSE~!"

"U have to say my name then Y/N~"-Kuroo

"D-DADDY PLZ~!!! I'M CLOSE~!!!"

"Good Chibi-Chan~"-Kuroo

After he thrusted the vibratior a few more times I reached my climax. I was so sore and exhausted but yet satisfied. He grabbed a towel and cleaned up the mess but licking some of my milk from stomach making me blush more. After getting everything cleaned up he laid next to me cuddling me. We then heard the door knob move to reveal Kenma peeking in the room with very flushed face.

"Kenma?"-Kuroo

"I-uh-can u guys keep it down next time?"-Kenma

"Huh? Wdym? Weren't u playing your games?"

"Well yeah but-um...Sorry to say this Y/N but u moan Kuroo's name too loud."-Kenma

"OMG!!! I'M S-SORRY KENMA!!! I-"

"Well that's good. So Y/N are you ready for round 2?"-Kuroo

"TETSURO MY LEGS ARE SORE!!!"

"Kenma you can go back to the living room if u want. U probably need headphones tho. I'm going to make my Chibi-Chan moan and cry out my name all day long~"-Kuroo

"Haha...Welp I'm in danger😅😅😅"