~|Love Bites| Kita Shinsuke~

(FYI: SLOW UPDATES!!!)

"SHIN~"  I yelled at my boyfriend as I ran up to him with a huge smile on my face.

" Oh hello Y/N. Is there something wrong?"-Kita

"Oh nope! I'm A Okay!!!"

"Someone seems to be in a good mood today I see."-Kita

" YEP!!! My parents just called me saying that my older sister gave birth to my new son this morning. YES I'M A AUNTIE NOW!!!"

" *Giggles* Well congrats to her."-Kita

" Thx Shin. OH!!! Can we watch that new Demon Slayer movie Shin? It just came out about a week ago."

"Whatever my baby fox needs~ But I need to finish my homework first okay? ❤"-Kita

" Fine~" I said pouting angrily since I wanted my boyfriend rn so badly. While waiting for him I went inside our room to go change into one of his hoodies to surprise him.

I grabbed his black fox hoodie with a pair of white shorts underneath

I grabbed his black fox hoodie with a pair of white shorts underneath. I mean I also have one like this but it was while so I didn't want to wear it.

Shin then came to the room removing his glasses and stopped to stare at me with his eyes widen as he started at me with his large over-sized black hoodie. "S-Shin? Are u alive?"

I said staring at him with a flushed face. Man this was not according to the plan that I was expecting. I was going to show him when he was done with his work. Oh gosh. He then just smiled sexily.

"Wow~ my baby fox looks so sexy in daddy fox's hoodie~"-Kita

" S-SHIN!?! WHA-" OMG!!! I never saw this side of him before. Especially with that "daddy fox~" thing!!! Gosh I going to die with pleasure tonight.

He was always the person who was like, "Aww you look so cute Y/N" or something line that. But man did he get more bold now. He then came closer to me making my back against the wall.

"S-Shin?"

"Why~ my baby fox getting shy now?~"-Kita

"N-No-" I gasped as Shinsuke bit my neck making me groan a bit. His hands wondered around my body as I gripped his gray fluffy hair.

"Shinsuk-ke~Ngh~"

"Oh~Yes my baby fox?~"-Kita

"I-I-"

"Hmm~"-Kita

" I w-want more-"

"More of what?~"-Kita

"O-Of y-you..."

He stopped biting my neck and started to kiss my lips. I moan between kisses as his hands made it's way up inside his hoodie slowly moving it upward.

He inserted his tongue in my mouth and our tongue played around with each other mixing our saliva. As he was kissing me he lifted my arms up removing his hoodie exposing my black bra underneath.

He removed his shirt showing his toned, ripped body. He then removed my shorts throwing it to the floor as his hand went under my thighs lifting me to wrap my legs around his torso. We then paused for a minute catching our breaths.

(U guys get the idea of his ripped body🤤🤤🤤)

"Are u okay Y/N? I wasn't too harsh on u right?"-Kita

" N-No u were fine-"

"May I then do it?"-Kita

I nodded as he carried me to the bed laying me down before grabbing a condom in his drawer and removing his pants and boxers. He the started to bite my hip making me moan more. I gripped to his hair as he started to leave bite marks in different place on my body. He putted on the condom and slowly  putting his member in me making me hiss with pleasure and a little bit of pain.

"Y/N are u o-okay?"-Kita

"Y-yeah I'm fine you can continue now..."

"Are u sure?"-Kita

"Yeah..."

He then pushed all of his member in me and started at a slow pace so I won't get hurt. "F-Faster plz daddy~" I moaned as he got turned on and started to pick up the pace. "F-Fuck daddy~ Yes~" I said with my eyes rolling to the back of my head. Shinsuke thrusted faster and harder making him rest his head on my shoulder while thrusting. I gripped tightly to his hair as both of us became a mess as we were close. 

"NGH~AHH~DADDY~"

"F-AHH~BABY FOX~AHH~"-Kita

He thrusted a few more times before spilling our milk all over the bed. We gave each other a soft kiss on the lips before we got up to go clean up the bed and ourselves up. After we cleaned up,  we heard somebody moaning which left me a blushing mess and Shin very curious as usual. So we went to the kitchen to see...Oh gosh....

"BRO!?!"

"Y-Y/N?!?"-???

"How did u 2 get here?"-Kita

"U-UH I-UM-"-???

"Can u stop bickering like a baby already babe?"-???

"SHUT UP!!!"-???

"Can u guys explain why you 2 are making out in our kitchen?"-Kita

"U-Uh well u 2 weren't here when I called so we decide to get through your guy's kitchen window, s-so while waiting we uh-yeah u know😅😅😅"-???

"Still doesn't explain why u and Sakusa are making out in our kitchen Astumu."-Kita

"Shin I was one who invited them."

"Oh-"-Kita

"Well it's his fault for turning me on while u 2 were in there having fun in your room."-Sakusa

"SHUT YER TRAP OMI!!!"-Atsumu

"Watch your mouth babe or else we will be heading to Y/N's and Kita's room so we can have our fun as well~"-Sakusa

"U guys can if u want. But have to clean your own mess and keep your voices down so me and Shin can watch our movie."

"Can't make any promises Y/N~"-Sakusa

"Yeah whatever just clean up when u guys are done."