[ He deserve happiness ]

Jungkook looked down as he sat on the wooden bench while the Moon shining in the night sky. He already said to the people who he need to get the advice but he didn't get exact click answer from anyone.

Everyone talk like, Jungkook is kid and he need to go school. Jungkook sighs for the nth time. He really miss his Mother.

"Hey Handsome" a voice startled Jungkook who touched his heart. "What?" Jimin giggled while swing his legs. "You just startled me" Jungkook blinked his eyes.

"Here, eat it" Jimin said while took the candy from his pocket and give to Jungkook. Jungkook took the little candy from him "Candy for you. I bought it on the way" Jimin said while chewing his candy and Jungkook chew it too.

"It taste soo Good." Jungkook closed his eyes tightly while melted on the taste. "It's street candy so cheap but taste sooo good" Jimin co-ed at the taste. "Don't tell me that you never tasted in your life"

Jungkook chuckled but nodded to Jimin "Damn, you always says that...whenever I bring you something, you was like 'woah I never seen this, woah I never tasted that, woah I need more'" Jimin mimicked how Jungkook said those words. "You just work in palace but You behave like you never visit street foods for decades" he rolled his eyes and took the lollipop from his another pockets. Jungkook laughed and picked the another candy to eat.

But it was all true what Jimin said. He was born with sliver spoon. A prince who born in palace must eat healthy foods and learn good things, learn manners, make no mistake. Respect everyone. Morning exercise, fit yourself, Smile to people even you don't like them. Great example to people..you must do things even you don't like it.

Jungkook thought while seeing Jimin's smiling face. It's just weird, A second back he was all down and thinking about all negative things but now he was all laughing and chewing candy gave by Jimin. Jimin made him smile,made him happy.

"Jimin" Jungkook called him while Jimin hummed at him as he licked the strawberry lollipop.

"I'm gonna tell you something! please keep it secret, okie?"

"Hmm tell me, tell me" Jimin took lollipop from his plump lips that made more rosy on his lips. He licked his lower lips and turned his pose completely to Jungkook.

"The king, he planned marriage for his son" Jungkook said it.

"Oh woah, That's so happy news" Jimin clapped his hands together.

"Not for me"

"Uh, why?"

"I mean, Not for prince. He thought he is not ready for that. . . You know . . " Jungkook tilted his head, "ugh, imagine Me as Prince okie, if I gonna say to you that I'm gonna marry someone what advice you give to me?"

"Wait, You're not gonna marry anyone right?" Jimin expression completely changed to feared one.

"No... It's just Imagine me as prince. . . " Jungkook avoid the eye contact of Jimin's eyes.

"As long as you're not gonna marry anyone...I'm happy" Jimin giggled but that make Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows "Oh, Come to the prince marriage stuff" Jimin turned his topic immediately..

"Mr.Prince, that's how I address you right? Haha, tell me Why you don't want to marry anyone?"

"Because I'm not ready for it. . And I'm still in 20's so. . ."

"Then, say No to your father. Simple, Problem solved...Micdrop" Jimin throwed his invisible Mic on the floor.

"No No, I have to do it...It's my Mother's wish also My father want me to do it."

"Then prepare yourself for it" Jimin said and Jungkook sighed weekly "Listen Mr.Prince You're in the position to follow your parents words, and also what else we need other than parents dream make true." Jimin said that never change any reaction on Jungkook's face.

Jimin pats Jungkook's shoulder while leaned close to him "You never know the pain of Orphan child who longing for parents. You have parent who lead you,who make you do best for you. There's nothing more important than parents. And more over now or then or soon, you're gonna marry someone so, don't think that you are not ready for it. We never ready for anything in life. Life is always suprise us, the answer is ; You always ready to deal with everything without knowing you. So, go for it."

Jungkook slowly looked at Jimin and Jimin smiled at him. Jimin just casually answered all the unknown questions raised on Jungkook's mind.

Yes, My father always do what best for me! Why do I even overthink about that.

"Ah, One more advice. The prince should marry the person who love him for him not for his tags, or not for his Money, or not for the popularity of being princess to prince. Marry the one who happened to make his life change. He is also a normal boy right? He deserve happiness."

Yeah, I deserve happiness too...

Jungkook nodded and smiled. Jimin just give the exact answer of what Jungkook longing to hear. He is so matured and so so good at advising to him. It's just blinked in his mind "If you get any chance to marry prince...would you say yes?"

Jimin make thinking face for a second "Nope"

"Why?"

"I don't know him and I don't love him in romantic way. Between, I don't know if he is gay or not"

Jungkook chuckled at his cuteness "How about me? Would you say yes to me?"

Jimin stared at Jungkook's browny eyes "uh?" Jungkook stared at Jimin's mocha eyes, they had inch gap between them, is he Just confessed to me? Jimin backed away and looked down at his finger , bit his lower lips to control the smile.

And Jungkook realized what he asked to him. He felt embarrassed at it. He looked away from him as he slightly smiled while looking down.

 He looked away from him as he slightly smiled while looking down

______________

"Hello"

"Oh hello Yes,..is this Magical Matchmaker?"

"Yes, it is how can I help you"

"My name is Min yoongi I'm in service to a very highly placed. I called for you personally with a client of yours and You come very highly recommended..."

"Oh yes..."

"I'm just looking at your website now I wish to inquire about your matchmaking services for a potential client abroad..did you work outside of your mail."

"We absolutely do Mr.Yoongi"

"Well I certainly need of your assistance. May I give you the details perhaps we could discuss our options further"

"Sound wonderful. We are on it."

"May I know your Name?"

"Kim Taehyung"

_____________

A/n

200 readers 😁