Episode 17, Beach Day. Part 2

Zero Two turns around to get her last bras.

Talulah(mind): Oh my, my, my *grin* Don't you know that it's bad to turn your back on your enemies?

While Zero Two still had her back against Talulah. Talulah grew razer sharp claws in her right hand.

Talulah(mind): With you out of the way. Phase one will come true. I'll have Noah for myself. I'll eliminate his family later on. I'll corrupt him and make him all mine.

Talulah begin to get closer to Zero Two silently. As she was ready to kill Zero Two with her claws.

Talulah(mind): *evil grin* Goodbye Zero Two. It was fun playing with you. And don't worry about Noah. I'll be taking very good care of him.

She used her claws and was about to impale Zero Two through her heart.

Talulah(mind): *evil grin* DIE!!!

She was about use her claws and impale Zero Two. But....

Lili: Big sis.

Lili was about to come into the room, so Talulah hid her claws, steps away from Zero Two back and acts like nothing happen.

Zero Two: What is it Lili?

Lili: Their giving honey cupcakes at the lobby? Want some?

Zero Two: Yeah.

They both were about to leave.

Lili: Want some honey cupcakes too ms Talulah?

Talulah: No thank you. I'm fine.

Lili: Ok.

They left her alone.

Talulah: ..... *sighs* You lucky bastard. You were so lucky that she arrive..... I have to be faster next time...... *grin* Let's see If I can catch Noah alone. Knowing him enough, he won't be able to sleep the whole night.

Changing scene.

Dilo and Ichigo dorm.

Both Ichigo and Dilo were trying to sleep.

Dilo: *sleeping*

Ichigo: ......

Dilo: *sleeping*

Ichigo: Hey.

Dilo: *sleeping*

Ichigo: Hey Dilo.

Dilo: *sleeping*

Ichigo: You awake?

Dilo:  I am now. What is it? Can't sleep?

Ichigo: Can I ask you something?

Dilo: We're not getting a cat.

Ichigo: That's not it. And why not?

Dilo: Cause I don't want to.

Ichigo: Hmnp..... Do you truly love me?

Dilo: That's a dumb question to ask. But of course I love you.

Ichigo: Even though I treated you like trash went you became a cadet and went we first met?

Dilo: That's the past. I don't live in the past. I live in the present. So yeah, I forgive you.

Ichigo: ....... But do you truly love me? Just look at me. My chest is very small and my butt is small too, I don't have a nice figure. While all the girls in the Shatterdome have a much better figure than me.

Dilo: So?

Ichigo: So?

Dilo: Ichigo. I don't care if you have a nice figure.