15. UA

"SHOUTING"
"Speaking"
'Thoughts'
'Telepathy'
"BITC— ALL MIGHT"
*action*
~Time Skip~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 days had passed in a blink of an eye, izuku had been spending time with Eri, walking through parks and just going around the city.

Finally, it was time for izuku to be introduced to class 2-A. He had been waiting half a week to rub it in those fucker's faces when he showed up to class. He had even prepared a speech to embarrass and humiliate them, he was so looking forward to seeing their looks when he reveals himself to the class.

Eri: "Papa, you're creepy smiling again."

Izuku: "oh, sorry sweetheart, I'll try to stop doing it." 'Around you...'

As they arrived at Eri's school, they heard a scuffle in an alleyway.

Izuku: *sigh* 'next to a school aswell, how desperate can you get?'

Eri looked up at Izuku.

Izuku: "I'll deal with it, you run along now."

He gave her a kiss on the head and walked down the alley. As he did so, he took his hair out of his bobble and put his new and improved mask on.

He walked around a corner to see an older woman with short spiked hair holding a younger girl to a wall

The girl had pink hair and skin, yellow eyes but had black where the white should be, yellow horns on her head and was wearing the UA uniform.

Girl: "p-p-please stop! We're both women here!"

Woman: "well little missy, there aren't a lot of men around here are there? What can I do when you're provoking me with that body of yours?"

She licks her lips lustfully.

Izuku: 'taking a note out of your book katsumi.'

Izuku: *deep and demonic* "who dares make a problem in my territory?!"