Chapter one

The beginning

-Y/n Jinn was always trying to follow as less orders as possible. She didn't like being ordered around and  she always got bored of it being 14 and not even being able to be trained by her father because 'he already had a padawan.'

His padawan was eighteen, his name: Obi-wan Kenobi... he was such a ass kisser. He always tried his hardest to be around Y/n's father, asking him all sort of questions.... well enough about him... I bet you're wondering who y/n's Master is and how is Qui-gon still part of the jedi order... well her master is Master Windu.

Qui-gon fell in love with a slave on tatooine while he was there on a important mission... long story short he knocked her up and she gave birth. Because Y/n's Mom was weak from all of the torture she went through she died in child birth.

Qui-gon couldn't leave his daughter to be sold by slave traders so he took her to Coursant... never telling the council who the baby's parents were... she was named Y/n Moon... but her real name was Y/n Jinn the only people that knew about this was Qui-gon, Obi-wan and Y/n herself.

Well.... if you're still here carry on because this is going to be a lot of twists and turns.

Love you all byeeeeee