18

"oh yeah, don't worry dad" she said and finally ending the call. turning her head and looked at the male who was leaning against the entrance door of university. "lets go kim taehyung" she said as the male nodded. 

coming towards her as he quickly intertwined his hands with the soft ones as they both started to walk towards the library which was some streets away from the university. 

"do you wanna grab a drink first?" taehyung asked making you smile and nod. taehyung and you both entered in a cafe while holding hands as the counter lady welcomed you both. 

taehyung you smiled at her before taehyung leaned on the counter, "hey, can we get two of boba tea?" "oh sure sir, which flavour?" taehyung looked at you as you answered, "uh, kiwi for me" "and strawberry for me" taehyung answered as the lady nodded. 

"you can take seat for some minutes until your order gets finish" the lady said as you both nodded, walking to an empty seat as you both sat there, still holding hands as taehyung leaned putting the hand form near his face. 

you chuckled as oved your hand out of his grip to his hairs, ruffling them and carresing his cheeks. taehyung calmed down in your hands as he enjoyed the feeling you were giving him. 

calmness and love. 

but everything ruined when a familiar voice ran out from behind of you, your eyes widen knowing who was it. but with bottom lip between your teeth, you turned behind, 

"h-hey eri-" erin smiled as looked at the guy, "you are the guy from restaurant, right?" taehyung stood up and nodded. erin chuckled and came close, moving her hand forward, "hey, i'm her bigger sister, erin" taehyung smiled, shaking her hand and saying, "hi, i'm your sister boyfriend, kim taehyung"

that was it, erin looked towards your way as smiled, "boyfriend? huh y/n?" the door opened as jay came inside too, after parking his car. his eyes landed on you and the boy next to you. 

"oh hey y/n" he said coming close as you smiled at him and waved. jay looked at taehyung and smiled, "hey...i guess you are-" "oh her boyfriend, kim taehyung" jay chuckled as you hitting taehyung with your hand. 

"stop clamming yourself as my boyfriend kim taehyung" you mumbled which he chuckled at, "cool then claim me yourself" a smile came on your lips but you quickly hide it. 

"oh are you guys going somewhere?" erin asked as taehyung shook his head but you nodded, "we are going to library" "he is saying no y/n" jay said as you looked at taehyung who smiled. 

"oh okay ten, lets sit there" erin said as pointed at the table of four. you sighed and followed the three as you and taehyung sat in front of jay and erin. 

soon, your orders came as you four talked, with taehyung making the mood of getting crazy. 

"so since when you both are in this relationship?" jay asked as you and taehyung answered together, "today" "we are not" 

jay and erin chuckled, "taehyung, are you not scared that- i'm his sister and seeing you here with her would-" "oh, i think you came here with your own boyfriend miss, so for sure-" 

"taehyung, jay and erin is married" you cutted him off. he looked at you then back at the couple, nodding. "anyways, why you thought that i would scream and ran away from there after seeing you and him?" taehyung asked. 

erin sighed then looked at you, "you didn't told him?" she asked as taehyung looked towards your way, confused. you sighed and said, "actually-" 

"do you want me to tell him about it?" erin asked as smiled at you who kinda looked uncomfortable but soon, you melted and told taehyung everything. 

about everything. 

your parents and their behaviors. 

erin and jay. 

and why you were always away from everyone in university. 

taehyung on the other hand never knew that this was the reason why you resist him at first. "you okay taehyung?" jay asked making taehyung nod.

"but anyways, i'm glad that she finally know that she is her priority and if you both love each other then its totally fine, that's it"

erin said making you smile but love? 

do you love taehyung? 

uh...no?