Pure -Preview and Revision-

(A story I kinda already included on here but expanding)

The soft pale moonlight gazed down on his long pale slender limbs.

His long black hair lazily splayed out on the pillow. His eyes closed and his breathing steady.

His lips were pink and tinged with just the slightest of red. His lashes were long and curled.

A beautiful man. A beautiful person. Someone who looked like more of a doll than a person.

He slept, twitching slightly at whatever dream he was having, his brows furrowed in frustration.

A large shadow sat on the bed next to him watching him.

Staring at his beauty wordlessly and taking in his form with the moonlight.

Victor was a greedy man. A greedy jealous obsessive man.

From the minute he had first seen Micah he knew he wanted him.

He wanted that angel who kept tempting him. He needed Micah by his side.

Micah. Such a cute name for such a beautiful specimen.

It was almost unfair, unfair that Micah had attracted such a dangerous man.

A man that killed anyone who dared to even look at Micah. A man that once shot a lady just for smiling at Micah.

Micah. Micah. Micah.

His one and everything.

Victor exhaled as he reached out to feel Micahs soft hair. Goosebumps raising on his arm at the pleasant touch.

Victor wanted to devour him piece by piece. Until nothing was left.

Until Micah was nothing but a ghost himself.

A small buzzing noise made Victor grit his teeth at the phone on his lap.

Who the fuck was bothering him now.

He leaned back from Micah, withdrawing his hand as he grabbed his phone and nearly growled in sheer anger.

"What the fuck is it".

A sly voice cooed out to him.

"Sir. We found the girl he spoke too".

Victor clenched his teeth at the mention of this information.

"Have you captured her?"

"Yes Sir. Should we kill her?"

Victor stood up straightening his jacket as he glanced once again at his prize.

"No. Keep her there and keep her alive. I'll come there myself".

"Yes Sir".

As the other person hung up they chuckled to themselves.

They looked for with mirth at tied up shaking girl curled up on the floor.

"You know you have some bad luck Miss Y/N. You pissed off the wrong person".

The girl named Y/N stared at them in fear and anger glinting in her eyes.

"I like that look. But you might want to get rid of it before the boss comes here. Your death will only be more painful." They giggled crouching down to stare at the girl eyeing her more closely.

"Oh yes. Very painful". They whispered as Y/N stared back into their eyes.

Y/N L/N knew she was fucked.

She had never once thought she would die like this. By a man who was so crazy that his name itself was taboo.

And all because Y/N had spoken to the one thing he treasured the most.

The one thing that was watching Victor leave the room.

The one thing that had a plan and remembered the kind Y/N.

And the one thing that would change Y/N's life and her own soul forever.