Chp.8 Getting Along With Stella

-STELLA POV-

-TWO WEEK LATER-

Two weeks has already passed since (YN) have already been living with me and the others here on beach city. So far...things are going...okay. (YN) is barely getting along with Pearl and the others, so that's good, but...the thing is...he still has the attitude when talking with the others, and he is even distant with them as well and isolated as well.....and I always think to myself...was it a bad idea to have him here on earth? And live with us??? Psh. Nah. Who am I kidding? He's basically acing like Peridot, Lapis and Jasper before they started getting along with us and having them at earth in the first time, and look at them now, their not like before, their kind, and friendly already...well Jasper can be sometimes, but still. And yet, I know (YN) is trying his best to be nice and all...hehe,it'll take some time. No worries, cause taking him to the pier will absolutely will get his happiness up. So, it was sunset already, 6:30pm, soon I was already getting ready to take (YN) to the pier so we can have fun together and for him to get to know beach city better s well. And yet, I already got him some spare of clothes, I got almost all of his clothes gray and black cause...it suits his color you know, anyways, as soon I was walking downstairs ready up, I then notice (YN) ready as well, having a button up black shirt on, black jeans, gray shoes and well...I got him a black hat as well, you know...to make him look better...

Stella: Seems like you're ready. You're looking good.

(YN): Tch. Do I have to wear these "clothes" you call them??

Stella: You have to. If we're gonna go out and have some fun at the pier, then you gotta dress and look decent for yourself.

(YN): *sighs* Fine....and...you look good as well. *blushes a little while looking away*

Stella: Aww. Thank you. So, you're ready to head out??

(YN): Hmmm. I guess.

Stella: *giggles* I'll take that as a yes. Come on then.

-AUTHOR POV-

Stella soon grabs (YN)'s hand as she and (YN) exit the house, walk downstairs and soon started heading over the beach city. Minutes later, they soon have arrive and yet (YN) started to see people walking around, riding on amusement rides, and playing fun games and eating delicious food...

Stella: Welcome to the pier, (YN).

(YN): This...is a pier?? What do we do??

Stella: Right here, we entertain ourselves, release some stress and enjoy ourselves with some fun rides and delicious foods!

(YN): ...I see.

Stella: Come on, you'll love it! Let's go and have some fun!

(YN): If you say so...

And so, they went off to the pier as Stella started showing (YN) around the fun places at the pier, first Stella took him to ride where there teacups, and makes them spinning while riding on it, soon they got on as the ride started, Stella was having fun, as for (YN)...he didn't seem like he was enjoying it, and yet he doesn't even know if he should feel fun about it, but that didn't stop Stella to stop the fun as she yet continues showing (YN) around more rides, she soon brought him to a rollercoaster one, and soon Stella was having a blast riding the rollercoaster, (YN) on the other hand, somehow he yet started to smile a little, he didn't seem fully happy nor having fully having fun, but it's getting there...:knowing he is somehow started to experience the fun entertainment from Stella....and so, he started to go with the flow with Stella and experience the fun as the two started to hang out together at the pier more, soon Stella and (YN) started going to more rides, afterwards Stella took him tot he arcades as Stella started showing him around the games, and yet, with the help of Stella of how to play the arcade games, (YN) and Stella started winning some tickets to earn some good prizes, soon Stella use her tickets to get herself a necklace and some candies...as for (YN), he spent the tickets on a teddy bear, which it wasn't for him, it was for Stella, he soon got her a terry bear as Stella blushes and smiles as (YN) blushes a little and looked away...
.
.
.
And so the day goes by, and it was night already, soon Stella and (YN) were sitting together at the bench as they were looking at the stars up in the sky...