XIII - Swag2020

"What the fuck is this Tommy?" I said as I slammed the poster into the table. Tommy rubbed the back of his neck.

"A poster?" He tried to add a hint of humor to the situation, but it wasn't funny. I shook my head at him, disappointed.

"You and Wilbur said you would keep it a secret" I hissed at him through my teeth. "Unless you named your party 'Swag2020', I don't want to hear it."

Tommy sighed. "I'm sorry, Y/N! I don't know how it got out, but I'm sure me and Wil can win, who even says 'swag' anymore?"

I sighed, pulling over a chair and sitting down. "So what did you name your party?"

I squinted at him as he grabbed a chair and sat across from me. Excitement promenant as he announced the name to me.

"POG2020!!" He opened his arms, awaiting my reaction. I stared at him, just blinking.

"Pog2020?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, come up with it myself!" He exclaimed, a proud smile across his face. I chucked and shook my head as I stood up.

"Alright, whatever" I walked past him to the door but not before ruffling his hair. He squirmed away and frowned at me. I just laughed before backing out of the Camarvan.

I bumped into Quackity, almost falling over, before he caught me.

"Whoaa, careful there mis amigas" I jumped up and turned to him, smiling. I had grown quite close to quackity, he was fun to gather resources with plus he never failed to make me laugh.

I laughed before replying to him. "Sorry, I didn't look where I was going" I put a hand to my forehead and face palmed.

"It's ok, Y/N" He smiled at me.

"So who's the Swag2020 campaign party?" I asked him, assuming he would know.

He just beamed at me, then guestered to himself. "Your looking at the one and only!"

My jaw dropped. "You're going against Wilbur and Tommy?"

"Yep!" I checked his face for signs it was a joke, but alas I couldn't find any. "I haven't announced my running mate yet, but I assume your with Pog2020?"

I shook my head. "I'm not siding with either this time" Quackity looked disappointed. I felt bad, I had to say something. "I'm sure George would love to be your running mate"

He looked back up at me. "Really you think so?" I nodded and chuckled. "I'm going to find him!" With that he started to skip away, content with his decision to go make George his running mate. "Bye Y/N! Thanks!"

I waved until he disappeared out of my view.

~~
Dream pov

Things had become happier around my lands when L'manberg obtained its independence. Peoples attitudes and behaviours changed, Y/Ns attitude and behaviour changed.

As much as I hated to admit it, I would be lying if I said L'manberg didn't make her happy. And I wanted her to be happy.

Quackity had announced his political party 'Swag2020' to go for president against 'pog2020', which made things more interesting. I had debated at times wether to enter the elections aswell, but quickly decided against. If I took part in it, they would see me as an equal, whereas in fact I had the more power than anyone else could ever have as the 'President of L'manberg'.

I sighed as I heard shouting outside, most likely from Tommy and Tubbo, messing about like teenagers do. I grabbed my mask and stood up, clicking it in place. I walked slowly over to pick up a sword before I heard her shouting. I picked up my pace, rushing outside to see what was going on.