twenty three

"are you... my beloved?" tommy asked her, closing his eyes, as indigo's widened.

"...yeah."

tommy opened his eyes back in shock. indigo kept her eyes to the ground, suddenly interested in the grey rough carpet below her shoes. 

"did you know i was a streamer?"

"uh- i figured it out when i accidently called you."

"oh."

"sorry, i was going to tell you, it just slipped my mind." indigo said, hoping she didn't make him feel bad. his expression was hard to read. it was a mix of confusion, concern, and relief?

"it's alright, seriously." tommy gave her a reassuring smile, making her stomach flutter. 

"i feel so embarrassed now, i was being weird on text." indigo put her face in her hands as tommy did his signature laugh.

"it was pretty funny, no?"

"yeah, yeah," indigo smiled, "are we good?"

"yes, we're good." tommy pulled her in for a hug, putting his head over hers. how could i ever tell her...?  tommy thought, as she wrapped her arms around his torso. 

-time skip-

it was night, and the group was slightly bored. they played pool the whole evening, which turned into wilbur sitting on top of the table. indigo was sure that he would break it, but then tommy and tubbo sat with him, and tickled him. 

"what are doing now?" indigo asked, sitting on the couch with her brother while watching the dream team play black jack on the table. 

"i was thinking we could split into different groups and go night exploring." clay said, still being the boss of the entire trip. 

"why the night?"

"everyone knows that the night is the best time to look around in sin city." dream smirked.

"come on, i can't even step in some places." indigo complained. george and her went to a casino to look around, and she had to step in the 'carpeted area' since people were gambling around her. 

"so? it's still fun."

"you could go to little venice?" george suggested, picking a card.

"little what?"

"it like a 'replica' of venice i guess. there's a little river there and you could go on the boat ride. we went there for a bit before lunch. it's pretty cool." nick said, trying to peek over dream's cards, while dream scrolled on his phone. 

"nick! indie, you can go with wilbur. i heard he was going to go there with techno." george scolded nick and told indigo. 

indigo walked to the front yard where she found wilbur, techno, and jack sitting on the lawn chairs. they had small cheese sandwiches in their hands, niki was probably making them. 

"do you want to go to little venice?" indigo asked. 

"yeah, i was going to go there. ask tommy, tubbo and ranboo if they want to go as well." wilbur said, taking a large bite from his sandwich that just finished. 

after asking tommy who said yes, they got ready, indigo wearing a purple sweater with jeans and tommy wearing his signature full sleeves shirt and blue jeans. tubbo and ranboo had planned to  go to the eiffel tower with niki and jack. the dream team stayed to play more poker and 8 ball. 

they stepped into the little venice, the ceiling looked like it was day time, with clouds and light emitting from the top. the whole place was lit up. there were little shops on the side and a winding river in the middle, surrounded with a railing. boats with a person standing on top, rowing it, were scattered in the man-made river.

"wow." the group looked around, awe sparkling their eyes. tommy and techno went closer to the river, looking into the river below them, watching the ripples in the clean river. there were some people sitting in boats. 

"can we sit in one?" tommy asked, pointing at a empty boat that a couple was boarding. 

"let's push you in the water!" wilbur said with a camera in hand, probably vlogging again. 

"no! i'll show you who's boss!" tommy said, going behind wilbur and threatening to push him in. 

"is that an orphan i see?" techno pointed at a random child. wilbur gasped.

"no techno! don't do it!" the kid's parents came to pick their son up and walked away. they laughed as techno said "bruh". 

they looked around, going into the candy store and buying random toys and chocolates. the day, or should indigo say night, was going well. it was already nine o'clock, but it looked like say from the fake sky. 

"oh my god, is that indigo davidson?" a voice said behind indigo. she turned around to see, the infamous, jessica kennedy, along with her two minions and jason sullivan. 

"hey princess." jason winked at her. indigo almost forgot how to breathe. 

oh no. they're actually here. crap-

_____________________________

:)