Episode 18, Trap in the dark.

It was dark, so dark that you couldn't even see your hand in front of your face. And the silent...... There was no sound. Not even the wind could be heard.

Lili: Ummmm...... Ouch.

W: You can say that again.

Our heroes have fallen through the hole and landed somewhere they don't know.

Ichigo: I can't see.

Dilo: It's too dark.

Talulah: And silent. I can't even hear the wind...... Or feel it.

Zero Two: Where are we?

Rey: Hey Talulah, think you can give us some light?

Talulah: Give me a sec.

She use her fire ability to create a fire orb on her hand. Lighting the dark. As they saw they were inside some catacombs.

 As they saw they were inside some catacombs

W: Catacombs? How did we landed here?

Lili: We felt through a hole remember?

Zero Two: Hey wait a second? Where is Noah?

Noah: MMMMMMMM!!!

Everyone crash landed on Noah, using him as a cushion.

Noah: MMMMMMMM!!!

Zero Two: Darling!

Everyone got off Noah.

Noah: God damn every single one of you!! What am I to all of you, a cushion?! Huh?! I may be superhuman level! But I still feel pain!

W: Drama queen.

Noah: Wanna fight!? Huh?! HUH?! I don't care if your a girl! I'll murder you!

W: Bring It on bow wow!

Rey: Enough. We need to get back up there.

Dilo: That Kaiju may still be up there. So I don't think that's a good idea.

Zero Two: Speaking of up. What the fuck happen up there?! Where did those monster came from?!

Ichigo: The first thing that comes in mind is the house been haunted.

Lili: What about the Kaiju and monster appearing out of the blue?

Talulah: I might have the answer about that. I saw a small pentagram with a goat face and the number six, six, six on it's forehead.

Rey: So this family did a Satanic ritual? Or worship a demon..... Either way both are worse.

Dilo: I guess that could explain the monsters. And that Kaiju must have been a demonic Kaiju..... That's a first for me.

W: And that Witch laugh. Maybe the woman of the house was a Witch.

Rey: What we need to do is get out of here. If this family was Satanic and had a Witch. Then more of those demonic monster might be out here. So let's climb the hole that we felt through-