Five- This is it

Scarlett's dress
~~~~~~

DONE- Chapter 5/ This is it

"Okay I need you to get up and clean yourself up. Everything needs to be clean and smooth. The ball starts in five hours. The makeup artist and hairstylist are almost here."

I moaned into my pillow. I turned around to look at her, "Mom just five more minutes just five." with my hand I held it up and moved to the other side and sleep started to take me with it.

"Get your ass off of bed...now!"

"Okay, okay I am up. No need to be rude." I sassed while walking side to side to the bathroom.

Once I made it to the bathroom I took my clothes off and sat on the toilet and did my business. After I just took a shower shaving everything and washing my body and hair.

I got out and went to the sink where my skincare products where at and started with my skincare routine. I ended my skincare routine putting some moisturizer and sunscreen. I also put some moisturizer on my body.

I put my underwear on and a robe over. Opening the door I was met by my mother. "I was about to call you. Ok let's go the makeup and hairstylist are here. There are only three hours and forty-eight minutes left so chop chop!"

The makeup artist was outside my bedroom. She took me to my beauty room and began her magic while the hairstylist worked with my hair. They were funny, I laughed with them, I felt as if they were my best friends.

"Okay sweetheart I think you are ready? You can look at yourself now." Julia said finishing putting on some lipstick. Bryan was already done with my hair and was currently looking through Julia's makeup suitcase.

Once Julia finished my lips I turned around and was surprised to see that my under eye bags and my pimples were covered. I loved it, Julia did an amazing job. I had a full face of makeup, my eyes were smokey with a black liner, my cheeks were a tinted coral color and my lips were full of red wine lipstick.

"Thank you, Julia. I love it, and the hair Bryan is to die for. The curls look amazing."

"No worries sugar. Now put on your dress and shoes. Your mother said you need to be there at least half and hour before the whole thing starts." I nodded at Bryan's words and got out of that room to go to my bedroom to see my dress was on my bed. It looked beautiful.

The dress was black and some gold in it. It had a deep v-cut showing some skin of my boobies, the choker was also black. All in all the dress held power and respect. I was excited to try this dress so I closed the door and locked it. Picking up the dress I knew I needed assistance but that's when my mother's voice was heard from outside.