Look Nervous

Stephanie, Isaac and Scott walked around the hallways of the hospital, looking for Sabrina and Melissa

Stephanie, Isaac and Scott walked around the hallways of the hospital, looking for Sabrina and Melissa. Just as they were about tp reach the stairwells, a hand grabbed Stephanie's throat, pinning her to the wall.

Stephanie groaned in pain as she looked to the big alpha the twins conjoined into. "Where is she?" The alpha growled as Scott and Isaac went running towards them but they just pushed them back like nothing. "We're trying not to hurt you."

"Well, try harder." Stephanie grunted and with one twitch of her head, the alpha was wrapped in purple wisps, being thrown backwards down the hall. After a few seconds, the twins got up, still in their alpha form, growling at Stephanie.

"Hey!" A voice screamed, making the alpha turn it's head. "I'd like to try something." Melissa said from the other side of the hall, Sabrina right beside her. Sabrina watched the alpha werewolf with wide eyes as Melissa grabbed the shockers, electrocuting the twins, making the twins separate.

Sabrina took in a deep breath before running to her daughter. Melissa sighed, shaking her head as she looked at Scott. "Sweetheart, get up!" Melissa screamed, sticking her arm out to help him up as Sabrina did the same for Isaac. "Come on."

As the five started running down the hallway, Sabrina looked back at Stephanie and Isaac. "When this is done, we are having a long talk." Sabrina said, making Stephanie and Isaac let out an awkward laughs, nodding their heads.

"What happened?" Scott asked, looking back and forth between the moms. Melissa shrugged, looking up at her son. "He just let us go, said it was a gesture of goodwill. No other reason." Melissa said and Stephanie shook her head. "I don't think he does anything without a reason." Stephanie mumbled as Scott nodded. "He had to have a reason."

Sabrina sighed, rubbing her hands on her doctor coat as she thrilled her lips. "Well, if that means I should continue to be absolutely terrified, then don't worry about it. I got it covered." She mumbled and Isaac rubbed her shoulder.

The sound of a gun clicking made them all stop. Stephanie stuck her arm out as she slowly walked towards the other end of the hallway, her hands out ready to blast someone.

Stephanie jumped when she turned the corner, sending a purple orb towards who was coming towards her before she quickly made the orb disappear when she realized it was Allison and her father.

...

"So then they're essentially trapped?" Chris said after Scott, Stephanie and Isaac explained everything to him and Allison as they walked into the morgue. Stephanie nodded. "Yeah, right." Isaac turned to her, nodding his head before looking back to the Argents. "There's no way of getting them out without turning the power back on."

Sabrina's eyes widened, looking around the group. "But wait, wait, wait, if the power's back on, they're gonna hear the elevator moving, right?" Scott sighed at her words, shaking his head. "And they'll be on Jennifer and Derek as soon as it stops. We can't get in a fight with them."