-Chapter Thirty Seven-

a/n hello! welcome to the chapter i wrote while playing minecraft, which means it may not be good!

Current day - May 2

I slid across the floor in my socks, straight into George. "What the hell?" He asked. "Sorry!" I apologized, chugging my coffee. "I've left chat on my starting soon screen for like, six minutes. I wanted a burst of energy, and since I legally can't do drugs, this is the next best thing." I continued.

George stared at me and shook his head. He started to speak. "y/n-" "Shut up, I know I'm a disappointment." I interrupted.

We held a silent stare down, and then I ran back upstairs, almost slipping across the hard wood floor in the kitchen again.

"CHAT!" I said. "What's popping! Today we are on the origins smp!" I told them. I had been working on my origin recently, keeping it as a feline, but it was slightly different. I had completely gotten rid of the stone thing (I hated that), and replaced it with making me slightly slower in the sun, and weaker in the rain. The logic behind that being that cats were night animals and slept in the sun, and they didn't like rain. I explained this to chat while the smp loaded up.

I played on there for a while, then Tubbo joined my call. After that, Ranboo joined as well. The three of us messed around (meaning that me and Tubbo did crime and Ranboo tried to stop us), and just had fun.

I glanced over at chat, and they were spamming about my subgoal. I groaned. "What, what's wrong?" Tubbo asked. "I made a subgoal, and I regret a lot of things." I replied. "What is it?" Ranboo asked.

"I made a subgoal where I would have to wear a dress. I promised chat I was going to do that. Chat, this is why you don't make promises when it's like, 3 in the morning. Fuck." I explained.

"Oh-" Tubbo said. I sighed. "Fuck you chat, and thanks for the subs. I'll get a dress when possible. Now, we play minecraft." I said.

The three of us played for a while. Chat started to call us the 'family trio' because we were all either married to each other, or a mom friend trying to stop us from arson.

I showed chat Midnight for a while, before ending stream. I went to go and eat dinner, then called Tubbo and talked for a while, before we went to sleep.

a/n god this bitch. 'yeah tubbo doesn't like me' YOU LEGIT SLEEP CALL WITH HIM EVERY NIGHT

that moment when your own writing makes you angry because a character you wrote based off yourself is an absolute dumbass

I woke up in the morning to see George standing over in my doorway. "Good morning." He said. "Jesus Christ, at least knock first!" I yelled. He laughed. "I'm going into town to go vlog with Wilbur." He explained. I nodded. "Okay, have fun." I said.

"Who are you talking to?" He asked, pointing to my phone. I stuck my tongue out at him. "It's none of your business, colorblind bitch." I said. "So are you!" George said. "Go have fun with Wilbur!" I yelled. "And shut my door!" I finished. George walked out, not shutting the door.

I rolled my eyes, and got up, shutting the door and putting on some clothes. I did some homework for a minute, decided nah, and then logged onto the Dream SMP.

I played for a while, and then watched George's stream with Wilbur. I'm glad they were having fun, mainly because many of the fans were not happy when the vlog was fake.

I ordered a dress, then continued playing on the smp. I got a text from George saying that he was going to record a music video with Wilbur. I wasn't sure what that meant, but I told him to pop off.