XXV.

☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎

『3』

"...I sent six short-range Heat-seekers and got a boat full of rusted parts. Now you will make it right or the next missile I send you will come very much faster."

"Now minister where we're we..." The rugged black market dealer Ulysses Klaue stood in his office negotiating with his buyers until the lights went off.

His men went into a tense panic flashing flashlights every which way.

Klaue took hold of his gun slowly walked to the entrance, and fires a shot before a blur shows up. Klaue turned around to find his previously loaded bullets lined up neatly in a line on his table.

He turned forward to come face to face with both twins. "Yeah, the enhanced, Strucker's prized pupils."

Klaue casually took a seat grabbing a candy bowl and shaking it towards the two. "Want a candy?"

"Oh sorry to hear about Strucker but then he knew what type of world he was helping," He said placing the tray back down on his desk.

"Create Human life, not a growth market..." The twins looked between each other confused about what he was talking about.

"You didn't know? Is this your first time intimidating someone?" Klaue questioned and leaned forward.

"I'm afraid I'm not that afraid..." he said leaning back.

"Everybody is afraid of something," Wanda said walking forward.

"Cuttlefish..."

"Deep-sea fish? They make lights...disco lights whomp whomp whomp to hypnotize their prey and they swoop..." Klaue said imitating the fish.

"I saw it in a documentary. Terrifying."

Pietro zoomed past him retrieving a candy from the tray.

"So if you're going to fiddle with my brain and make me see a giant cuttlefish. Then I know you don't do business and I know you're not in charge and I only deal with the man in charge." He said walking up to the twins unaware of the 8-feet tall robot floating at the window.

It wasn't long before Klaue threw a glass door with Ultron towering over him.

"There is no man in charge."

He leaned down to Klaue's bewildered face. "Let's talk business..."

Klaue led them to his stash compartment of vibranium handing a canister to Ultron.

"On this rock, I will build my church, Vibranium." He tossed it up to Pietro who successfully caught it.

"You know it came with a great personal cost..." Klaue said gesturing to his branded mark on the back of his head.