12 :: I Want 'Em Back

A/N

I have some news. Trigger warning for mentions of sexual assault.

First off I want to address something about one of my previous chapters where Mikasa mentions Eren wanting to be in a polyamorous relationship without telling her. I got a few complaints about how this choice of writing put polyamorous relationships in a bad light, however, that was not my intent. Mikasa's dialogue explains that Eren did something involving another person WITHOUT Mikasa's consent and he hid behind the excuse of a polyamorous relationship. That is not a healthy open relationship dynamic. Obviously, such will be explored more throughout the story. For my dicey writing, I apologize, but I hope I cleared up the misconception. There is nothing wrong with open relationships at all.

Also, some of ya'll are running on real thin ice by romanticizing the idea of me including sexual assault or cheating plot points. I don't know why some of you even think it's appropriate to get excited at that prospect or even REQUEST sexual assault and cheating plot points when you DM me or comment on here. Sexual assault hits home for me, and requesting that from a sixteen year old writer AND survivor is crossing the line. Get your act together.

Other than that, enjoy the chapter.

WARNING: This chapter contains NSFW content. Age 16 and above recommended, please proceed with caution.

–––

"Fuck, Annie."

Armin's face laid flush against Annie's neck, the humidity of his staggered breathing aerated against her skin. Tufts of Annie's thin, layered hair stuck to her forehead from her sweat acting as an adhesive, and her thin bottom lip was tightly clenched between her teeth as her eyelids crinkled shut.

The faint smack of Armin's abdomen against Annie's pelvis echoed throughout his dorm room. Armin held Annie down against his small mattress, one hand pushing her right thigh close up against her stomach, while his other hand had his middle finger shadow circles over the little clump of nerves that sent shocks rippling underneath Annie's skin.

"F-fuck, Armin, 'Mm gonna–" Annie was cut off by the vibration of Armin's phone by the side of her head shaking her eardrums. The vibration was paired with a glass shattering xylophone-esque ring.

Armin ceased the movement of his hips, still submerged between Annie as he raised his head from being stuffed in her neck. Their eyes, both sharing a bright summer blue, locked as the both of them froze on the spot, each denied of reaching nirvana by the fault of Armin's phone ringing.

"Answer it." Annie said, running her trimmed oval nails along the back of Armin's scalp.

He nodded as he dropped his hands from holding up Annie's thigh and removed his other hand from between her legs. Though he tried to push himself off his lover, Annie sunk the pads of her fingers against the muscle and flesh of Armin's upper arms, forcing him back down against her, which caused her to release a respire of relief as Armin was pushed back within her.

"Keep going while you answer it." She clarified.

Without significant time for objection, Annie had clicked the bright green circular button flashing on the screen for Armin; answering the call. Immediately, the reverberation of your voice filled Armin's ears as he followed Annie's instructions and continued to drive himself between Annie's legs.

"Armin, I could literally kiss you so hard if I could right now! You'll never believe it, I got an 82% on my–"

"Oh my go– mmfgh!"