07

october 16th - 17th, 2020

long story short, the four siblings fell asleep on the couch around 2 am with gravity falls still playing. gravity falls was elisa's absolute favorite show and it made her so happy every time they watched it, especally together.

all cuddled up, corry was the first to wake.

"guys!" she whisper-shouted. sean groaned awake causing karl to stir. elisa was an incredibly deep sleeper, being the only person still snoozing.

corry awed at her cuddling karl, who was petting his little sister's hair fondly.

"she's adorable when she's not trying to kill you" sean reminisced, laughing slightly.

"i'll fill your sinuses with urine if you keep talking shit about me" elisa spoke up, being awaken by sean's insult. karl let out a giggle making the rest of them laugh.

"maybe we should go to bed" corry decided, being the responsible older sibling out of the group.

after many protests, the three reluctantly agreed and all went to their respective rooms, sean and karl sharing a bedroom, and corry and elisa with their own. immediately as her head hit the pillow, elisa fell asleep once more.

october 17 2020

"good morning sleepyhead" corry greeted warmly, stirring a fresh cup of coffee with the smallest spoon elisa has ever seen.

"mooorning" eli dragged out- voice still slightly raspy.

"i saw a clip from tommy's stream that you were on the dream smp! may i ask how you got there?" corry asked cryptically, causing karl to look up curiously.

"well... i dm'ed dream..." she trailed off.

"and?" she pushed.

"hesaidnosoiwentonyourcomputerkarlim reallyreallysorry" she rushed out and closed her eyes, not wanting to see his reaction.

a few seconds of silence passed by, which was broken by karl chuckled reassuringly saying "it's alright"

elisa opened one eye tentatively before asking "are you sure?" to which karl confirmed, laughing again.

"the pool down the street is gonna close down for good tomorrow, should we go one last time?" corry brought up.

"sure, but won't it be cold?" elisa questioned, somewhat curious as to why her sister would bring up something that random.

"maybe, though there's a scavenger hunt going on in the clubhouse and around the area that ends at 4" she reasoned, knowing how much her sister loved scavenger hunts.

"yes!" elisa nearly interrupted, then running up the stairs to change into her bathing suit and cover.

"do we leave without sean?" she asked, dressed in record time. immediately as she said that, sean walked down the stairs with his hair sticking in every direction possible and mumbling something to himself.

the three informed the newly woken fourth about their plans for the day and had him change as well. in no time they were in karl's car on their way to the country club.

elisa's leg bounced with excitement in the back seat, seeing the large building come into view.

and so, elisa's last day in north carolina was spent with her sister and brothers, doing one of her absolute favorite things.

though she had a great day, as the time of her flight drew nearer, she began feeling more and more down. this was the first time she had seen her siblings in a while and she slightly wished she didn't have to go back so soon.

but she missed her mom incredibly, so she sucked it up and plastered a big smile on her face.

after making sure everything she had brought was packed, she pulled her suitcase down the stairs and placed it by the door. corry and sean had left an hour ago to make it back in time for school the next day which left karl and elisa there on their own.

karl walked in from the other room with a big smile on his face.

"hi karl" elisa spoke sadly.

"aww it's alright little lisa" karl gushed, pulling her into a hug. elisa was someone who didn't express what she felt all that much, always shoving it down. but when it came up, it felt ten times stronger and would give her long bouts of sadness, depending on the situation.

she sniffed, feeling her throat choke up slightly before shoving her sadness down once more deciding her last few moments with karl wouldn't be upsetting.

"c'mon let's get in the car"

VOTE IF YOU ENJOYED •

• VOTE IF YOU ENJOYED •