All Might

Coming through the portal, Izuku would look around at all his allies, some on the ground while others were a bit shaken. Meeting All Might and almost being caught put them on edge.

"So what now? All for One is still fighting All Might," Spinner stated.

"For now, we don't do anything. The news the fight live, so we'll wait until it's over," Izuku took out his phone showed the fight on the news. "I'm going to watch it with Kurogiri, don't disturb me no matter what you hear," Izuku started to walk up a set of stairs leading to a mall manager's office.

"Oh, you must be planning to use your warp quirk on All for One if things get too rough," Mustard guessed. Izuku only smiled back before entering the office and locking the door with Kurogiri right behind.

Back between All for One and All Might, the two of them would clash again, with the hero continuously trying to pull out One for All's full strength, reverting and trying to stay in his muscle form.

"Doesn't it tear you up inside? What could I've done wrong, what could I've done differently, so many questions you must be asking yourself," All for One mocked.

"Shut up! You always toy with people like that. You break them, steal from them, take advantage and control them! I won't forgive that!" All Might burst forward, charging through an air cannon and finally closes in on the villain.

All Might grabs All for One's arm as the hero's fist smashes into the villain's face. The fist breaks through All for One's helmet and smashes him onto the ground.

Despite receiving one of All Might's punches, All for One could only laugh. "If this fist was supposed to represent your feelings, then Izuku mustn't mean much to you."

"Don't you dare question my feelings after what you've done, monster!"

"What you call being a monster, I call teaching. You take a good person and make them better. I can take a good person and bring out so much more in them. Imagine what that quirkless boy was like for you to choose him as your successor, now imagine all the things I did to make him just like me."

"Enough!"

All Might brought his fist up to smash down upon All for One's face again, but as he did so, the villain activated his air cannon and blasted All Might into the air. Gran Torino managed to grab All Might, taking the hero safely to the ground.

"Toshinori, calm down. You can't converse with him, or it'll be like last time when he put a hole into your stomach." Gran Torino warned.

"Yes," All Might was gasping for air, as he couldn't keep the quirk through his whole body. His muscle form was only at half strength now and shrinking at an alarming rate.

"It truly is impressive All Might, no matter what I do to you, you always seem to come even when your guts were hanging out. It's about time we end this."

All for One floated into the air as his arm grew to twice the size of his own body. Using every quirk at his disposal made the arm resemble a deformed giant's. All Might copied All for One and pushed the last of his strength into his arm.

All for One charged towards All Might, their fists colliding, causing a massive shockwave. "Even if my strength depletes, I'll still beat you here All for One!" All Might declares. All Might brings up his other arm, transferring his strength to it, and punches All for One across his face.

"Even with your little tricks, even if you beat me here, it is and always will be my victory All Might!"

"Even if you believe Izuku will save you, I'll still defeat you here, and so will every one of my successors. It ends here All for One!"