Chapter 18

"Ok we're going to play one last game." Black ski mask said after finishing his conversation with Doll mask. "We were going to have three people left to play with, but unfortunately one of you decided to attack us." While saying the last line he pointed to the man's body with his loaded gun. He then turned to a man in a Pennywise mask. "Get the last game setup. You can go next."

Without saying anything Pennywise mask walked over to the TV's to get the game setup, while Black ski mask went over to the table with all the weapons and inspected all of them.

"Do you have a plan?" Kyle whispered.

"No, not yet." I replied, still staring at black ski mask. After checking how many bullets he had left, he grabbed a small package off the table and reloaded the gun.

"We have to be smart about this. We can't just attack."

I finally looked at him, and gave him a frustrated look. "I know. I'm not dumb."

"I was just making sure."

I turned away from him, still slightly mad at him for thinking I would just get up and attack one of them, even after seeing what had happened to the man when he had attacked Black ski mask. I know I'm not the smartest when it comes to these sorts of things, but I'm not that reckless. And yes, I know the man had done it for a reason, and I'm grateful for his sacrifice.

"I'm not gonna attack right now obviously." I whispered to Kyle. "But it will have to be soon. I have no idea what's going to happen once these two rounds are over."

"We can always just escape and call the police." Once he saw the look I gave him, he quickly said. "We'll be calling the cops and getting the boy out. The police can get him."

"No. I'm not leaving him here to be used as a punching bag, so you can stop trying to get me to change my mind."

Kyle opened his mouth to say something, but then Pennywise mask walked towards our small line and picked up a girl who was not much older than I was. She had blond hair and very bright blue eyes, and was screaming like a banshee.

"Shut up, or I'll kill you right now." Pennywise mask said while slapping her across the face.

Fresh tears started to fall down her face, as she was pushed down into the chair. Her left side of her face also was now quite red from the hit she took. Pennywise mask handed the crying girl the black controller before sitting himself down on the other chair.

I looked at the screens to see that they were now playing a game called Rocket League, whatever that was, I had never seen Josh play that game before. At the mention of his name I felt bile rise up from my throat.

"Do you think Vendetta's coming back?" I whispered to Kyle, as the girl and Pennywise started the game.

"If he does, I'm gonna take the knife from your pocket and stab it into his chest." Kyle didn't need me to tell him what Josh had done to me, he just looked at the bruises that littered my neck and wrists.

"This is my knife, get your own." I said, and then took a breath and looked over at where Black ski mask stood. "Besides, this knife is for Black ski mask. I'll be giving him a nice pat on the back, on the way out of this hell."