ꜱᴇᴀʀᴄʜ.

[A/N] Head empty, just One Day by Lovejoy.

Author had it on loop while writing this.

iYi BAYRAMLAR!!!! :D

EID MUBARAK!!!! :D

---

𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥.

Dream was going back to Tommy's exile spot. It's been a day or two, and he needed to check up on Tommy to make sure he was still there. He was currently in the Nether, walking across the path. Dream wasn't in any rush, but he wasn't taking his sweet time either. When he arrived at the familiar blown up area, he took a deep breath and looked around for Tommy. Yet, there was no one there.

"Tommy?" Dream called out, looking around. He quickly came to a halt when he noticed a tall single-block tower made from a variety of materials. To any normal person, it looked like Tommy had taken his last cannon life.

But Dream wasn't an idiot.

Dream noticed the small pool of water near the tower just as quickly as he noticed the tower itself. Tommy wouldn't jump, he's to scared. He's a coward. Tommy was alive, and Dream had to find him. Dream clenched his axe, glaring at his reflection in the water.

"Ready or not, here I come."

---

𝓣𝓸𝓶𝓶𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥.

Technoblade was out of the house, while Tommy and Y/N were at the sofa doing their own things. Tommy was writing in his sign language journal, and Y/N was reading the same history book on the coronavirus pandemic again [lol]. Everything was fine before all of the sudden Y/N closed her book and looked at Tommy concerned.

"Tommy. Dream's coming." Y/N spoke. Their tone was dropped, signifying they were serious.

Tommy looked up from his book, confused. "What?"

Y/N quickly rushed to a window, looking out of it while Tommy's eyes followed them. "Dream's on his way. I just know." Y/N said, not looking back at the boy.

Tommy was really confused. How did Y/N 'just know' that Dream is coming? Here of all places? "Y/N, explain. What do you mean Dream is on his way?" He asked, standing up.

"Tommy I mean exactly what I said. Dream is on his way and he's looking for you and you need to hide." Y/N snapped, looking back at Tommy. He stumbled back a bit, letting out a shaky breath.

Techno burst through the front door, scanning the room for Tommy. "Uhhh, I might have- I might have spotted a certain- particular individual." He said.

"What?" Tommy said confused that Techno was saying the same thing.

Technoblade noticed Y/N looking out windows anxiously, allowing him to draw the conclusion that Y/N knew too. "Uhh, his name starts with D, ends with eam." Technoblade spoke.

"You too?!" Tommy panicked, running his hands through his hair in stress.

"He's coming to the house." Y/N spoke, looking at Techno.

"I'M AT YOUR HOUSE, Y/N!" Tommy interjected, stressed out.

"Alright, alright. Just- just stay there, Tommy." Technoblade tried to calm Tommy down, but it wasn't working very well.

"Where's the- where's the box where's the box??" Tommy panicked, looking around. The box he was referring to was one Technoblade shoved him in on his first day, claiming he had to sleep there. Luckily, Y/N lent him the basement. That was irrelevant right now, though. He just needed somewhere to hide. "What if I blend in?" Tommy pressed himself against the wall, spreading his arms and legs out.