fourteen.

Saiyan Ineas Brown(Sai)Chicago, Illinois 📍police station

Saiyan Ineas Brown
(Sai)
Chicago, Illinois
📍police station.

We were on the way to the police station to try & get Tonio out. In my opinion, I don't think he did anything. Maybe he just got triggered seeing Kayvon.

I know I did.

"He's gonna be okay." I said, rubbing Lana's back. She sniffled, grabbed some tissues from the arm rest & blowed her nose.

ew.

"I-I just want to make sure he's not hurt." She said, I nodded. "he's fine."

We made it to the police station, walked up to the front desk & asked for Tonio. The lady upfront told us that he was held in a room for questioning.

We sat down & waited to hear an update. My phone went off, I got a text from my ma.

Birthgiver 🤱🏽❤️

hey baby, you ok? I heard what happened. I'm on the way with his mother.

Yea we're fine, just waiting to hear something & ok.

be there in 5!
*you liked this message.*

"Ma & Mrs.Rick will be here soon." I told Lana, she nodded & layed her head on my shoulder.

Ma & Mrs.Rick walked in, Mrs.Rick went to go comfort Lana & Ma came over to sit with me.

"Anything yet?" she asked, I shook my head no.

About an hour or two later, Tonio came walking out towards us with an officer.

"He's free to go, all charges were dropped." The officer said.

"Oh thank God!" Lana & Mrs.Ricks said, he walked over to them & gave them hugs.

"What happend? What were you gonna be charged with?" His mother asked.

He sucked his teeth. "They were gonna charge me with disrupting the peace, & some other shit. I'm glad Ian have my pole on me." he said, we laughed a little.

"What did you do?" Lana asked. "We we're away for not even ten minutes."

"That — excuse my launguage mama & Mrs Brown. That bitch Kayvon snuck me & started sending blows to my head & before I could get my lick back an officer was detaining ME. Shit foul." he said shaking his head.