sixteen.

Kayvon Anthony Hendricks (Kay / Kash)Chicago, Illinois 📍out

(Kay / Kash)
Chicago, Illinois
📍out.

I drove past Saiyan's house & tried to look in the windows as best as I could. It looked empty & there wasn't any cars there but a black truck.

I pulled up because she wasn't answering back to my texts or calls. I just wanted to explain my side of the story. The last time I seen her was at the mall & it wasn't pretty.

I don't know what came over me, It's just like when I seen Tonio I spazzed. Now that her ex is dead, it was only one nigga left close to them & it was him. It wasn't fair.

I was mad that Sai pushed me away after I protected & was there for her.

It wasn't even my fault for what Cosmo & them did, sure I was apart of it but I put my life at risk & cut it off before it could go any farther. I was worried & genuinely cared for Sai.

Truth is, I'm attached to her. It's been almost three months since we met & the time I spent with her didnt compare half to what I had with other females. I loved her smile, her vibe & presence. She trusted me & I broke that.

I will get her back tho. I promise that.

I sat there for a few & was about to drive off before I seen a man walk out of their house. He looked a lot like her cousin Lana.

I continued to watch him hopefully trying to see if Sai would come out.

My phone started ringing & I picked it up to try & silence it but accidentally dropped it on my steering wheel & it honked.

fuck.

The man looked around him for a few then locked eyes with me. He pulled out a gun & ran towards my car.

I reached for my gun in the glove compartment but was too late.

He grabbed my hair & pointed his gun to my neck.

"You that bitch Kayvon huh? What the fuck you doing round' my family shit?"

"Nothing." I said briefly, he started laughing.

"You tried to set up my daughter & neice with your fucked up ass friends & had them leave." He said, gripping my hair tighter & pushing his gun deeper into my neck.

"If I ever catch you around here again, I will blow yo fucking brains out. I advise you to leave & go far away, before you be the next body in a trash bag." he threatened.

He let go of me & pushed my head onto the steering wheel. I looked at him, rolled up my window then sped off.

——

I layed down in my bed & thought about everything.

what does he mean I made them leave? they moved?

I slowly started to get frustrated with the thought of never seeing Sai again. I'm not no possessive stalker nigga but what's mine is mine.

I got up & decided to go to the store & get snacks since there wasn't anything in the house at the moment.

I got up, grabbed my phone, wallet & gun, tucking it into my pocket & left the house.

I decided to walk since it was five minutes up the street.

I got to the store, walked inside, went to the back & grabbed a blue gatorade. I scanned through the candy aisles & settled on some sour patch straws, gummy bears & skittles.

I walked to the front & placed my items on the counter. The man took them, scanned them & bagged it.

"$15.03" he said. I nodded, took out my wallet & swiped my card.

I waited a few until it accepted, took it out & put it back into my wallet.

I thanked him, grabbed the bag & walked out the store.

As soon as I walked out, I was grabbed & a bag was thrown over my head, suffocating me.

I tried to pull out my gun but it was slapped onto the concrete.

"Hey! Hey!" I heard someone yell. Two shots rang out & something fell to the ground.

"Cmon nigga, the block hot." I heard one of the boys say.

They threw me into their car & hit me upside my head, resulting in me blacking out.

— $$ —

I'm not updating anymore until y'all go back & vote on ALL the chapters! the views & votes aren't matching up. I'll delete the whole story. love y'all tho! GO VOTE. <3