t w e l ve

no one pov

jungkook looked at his phone, that was ringing on his bed side table. a slight buzzing sound coming from the device as it rang against the wood table.

after staring at the phone for a few seconds. jungkook gave up and grabbed the phone, pushing the green answer button. he really wasnt in the mood to listen to his boss. but he knew he couldnt just ignore it..

"yes?" jungkook said in a low grumble as soon as he answered the phone. "hey jungkook. how are you?" jungkook heard the mans voice through the speaker.

"good." jungkook said simply, his tone of voice not changing. his boss hummed. "thats good." he said before there was a moment of silence.

"anyways. before anything i want to let you know that i sent a car to your motel. its a black BMW 230i Coupe. the key is up and under the front left tire."

jungkook was slightly surprised at his bosses words, but still his facial expression didnt change. "i thought you might be getting tired of walking around, and i still havent gotten you a car. so i thought you should get one." the man continued.

jungkook hummed. "thanks." he said quietly. he was kind of happy he got a car. he hadnt actually ever had his own personal car. he usually just borrowed one when he needed it.

"moving on. thats not the main reason i called you, jungkook."

the mans voice spoke. his more light and calm tone, suddenly switching off. his voice lowering in a more serious manner.

"hmm?" was all jungkook responded with. not thinking much of the octave changing his bosses voice. his mind was still completely filled with memories of earlier in the day.

his fight. how he almost literally killed jaehyun. how he almost kissed taehyung in the nurses room...

"whats taking you so long jungkook?"

jungkook was quickly snapped out of his train of thought when he heard his bosses words. regaining attention for the conversation he was having. "what do you mean?" he asked.

"i want that boy dead jungkook."

thats when jungkooks eyes finally widened. his mind, previously filled, going completely blank. he stayed silent for a moment, not sure what to say.

"t-taehyung?" jungkook said. the stutter just barely slipping as he spoke. the ravenettes boss hummed through the phone. jungkook could hear the slight growl in his already deep voice. a thing his boss did when he was upset.

"the only reason i gave you this job is because your my best assassin jungkook. and its been just under two weeks since you've been there. i expected you to atleast give me more details by now."

the man said. jungkook bit the inside of his cheek. glancing away, even though he knew no one was actually in the room with him.

he had avoided giving his boss the details of taehyungs schedule the whole time he had been following the boy. it was weird. but he found himself unable to do do such a thing.

"s-sorry." jungkook tried to nervously respond, trying to find an excuse.

though, it was hard. as he was now mentally beating himself for going to that stupid school. and thinking being friends with stupid taehyung would be a good idea. if he would have just stuck to his original plan, he wouldnt be having this problem. and taehyung would be easily dead by now.