50- sour

50TH IMAGINE WOW ! THANK U FOR READING ! I NEVER THOUGHT I'D MAKE IT THIS FAR ! I APPRECIATE IT MORE THAN U COULD IMAGINE ! ENJOY 2000 WORDS THAT MAY MAKE U CRY !

-

i watch as he grins, whispering something in her ear. she giggles and kisses his forehead making him smile. i want to vomit.

i cant seem to wipe the scowl of my face as i glance at them another time. it feels like a piece of my heart chips off every time i see her place a small kiss on him. i wish i didn't feel this way but i cant stand the way they look at each other.

he seemed so perfect. his dark hair. his beautiful hazel eyes that showed exactly how he felt. he had a beautifully toned face that resembled a greek god. his cheekbones and jawline were perfectly defined and his smile made me grin immediately.

she was a middle school friend who grew up with us. she had beautiful blond hair, a perfect body and i couldn't help but wish i was her. i hated who she loved. we don't talk much anymore but i wished that i didn't miss her.

i missed our friendship when i could tell her anything. i could rant to her about every single thing that hurt me and got on my nerves. i wished i had the courage to tell louis that i loved him before she did.

it pained me to know that she betrayed me and left for our best friend. of course she ended up stabbing me in the back and loving him too. i wish i could've erased everything i told her about him. they way i felt. the way i smiled at every compliment. the way my eyes were always glued to him once he walked in. she took the evidence and flushed it, making him hers.

i scrolled through my phone and put headphones in so i could block out all the noise. the giggling, the sound of her lips on his skin, i couldn't handle it. but i couldn't leave.

i can't betray him when he was always there for me. i scroll through my spotify before clicking on the album 'SOUR' by one of my close friends olivia rodrigo.

this album reminded me of them and it hurt to listen to the lyrics. i sighed as i felt my eyes start to sting. i abruptly got up and faked a smile, "i'm gonna go to the bathroom really quick." louis and marina nod as i quickly turn to make sure they don't see my face.

i head up the stairs of his house and make it to the bathroom. i walk in and quickly close the door as i look at my reflection in the mirror. i watch as i lean against the sink. i sniffle and watch as the tears i held in my eyes quickly fall down my face.

i shakily inhale and swallow as i look at my now slightly flushed cheeks and red eyes. "good for u, you look happy and healthy. not me, if you ever cared to ask." rings through my head as i listen to olivia sing.

i narrow my eyes at my reflection and shake my head, why am i crying? he's not worth my time. i look down at my hands and sigh. "i've lost my mind, i've spent the night crying on the floor of my bathroom." i whisper softly.