Giving back his stuffs after breaking up

She pack up all her ex's stuffs from home after their broke up. They've been dating for five years and now that they broke up, her ex wanted her to give back all the stuffs that he gave to her. Jerk, isn't he?

Well, about their break up— Jisoo just randomly said that she want a break up because Taehyung wasn't paying attention to her now— he's always busy on his work and Jisoo felt out of...love?

She guess that's it.

After packing all her ex's stuffs. She went straight to his house. When she arrived, she knocked the and as soon as he opened it. She ruggedly let go of the box where she puts all his stuffs, it slammed down the floor.

"Aren't you too immature?" Taehyung rolled his eyes after picking up the box on the floor as he place it on the table. Turning his direction to Jisoo who follower her behind.

"Don't leave before i haven't checked all my stuffs." He firmly stated as she scoff and roll her eyes, "Aren't you the one who's immature here? Tss, asking their ex to give back all his stuffs, that's immature." She muttered claimed

He was about to talk back but he chose to ignore her in the end. He then, started checking his stuffs.

After some minutes of checking his stuffs, he finally speak, "Great. You gave back my stuffs.." he remain his stares on Jisoo for a moment, "What now?" The girl annoyingly asked as the boy's eyes sharpened,

"Something is missing in my stuffs. You haven't give it back to me yet."

"What? How can he noticed that? I actually stole one of his hoodies. Damn, i really thought he wouldn't noticed it."

"What do you mean i didn't?? I already put all your stuffs in that box!" She denied and exclaim.

"No, you didn't..."

"What—"

"All my 84,376 kisses."

Her jaw drop after hearing him saying and he formed a smirk on his lips. "W-hat do you mean?!" She raising her voice and shuttered in surprise at the same time.

"How the fuck did he counted that all?!"

"During our relationship together. I was  the one who usually lead onto our make-out and you're tHe ShY oNe. Now, give back my 84,376 kisses."

"What the duck he actually want?!"

"Shut up, Taehyung. You know very well that i wouldn't do such a things—"

But before she could even finish her sentence. She was already onto him. He quickly lead her into the couch. Him on the top of her, he started pecking her lips as she tried to push him away. He stopped her movements from speaking,

"Don't even dare to move away from my embraced, or else, worst punishment is waiting for you on the bed."

Omg, jugjugan na ba this? — walang hiya nyong author

She left out a gasp when Taehyung attacked her lips again and instantly bit it. He took it a chance to enter inside her mouth and explore every inches of her. While he's eating her face, his hands travelled down her legs and inner thighs.

"Ahh— stop!" She managed to speak between the kiss. But did Taehyung listen? Of course not. He continue what he was doing, worst, his hands who were just wandering around her legs and inner thighs earlier, are already in between her.

"Taehyung." She moaned between their kiss. He broke the kiss and speak, "You're telling me that you want a break up. Look at you now...So wet for daddy's touches."

"Do you still want us to break up now?" He lastly questioned and it never took her a seconds to answer, "No!" As she immediately grabbed his head crashing their lips again.

Now tell me, did you expect this one? I actually saw this on youtube and decided to make my own version of this.

I tried to write a smut several times, but i always failed. I don't know if i can even write a good scene on my mature books i'm too innocentㅠㅠ