•26•

「NAYEON's POV」

I was sitting on the chair in front of their office when someone came in and ask the same staff I asked where Jeongyeon is last last last day or a week maybe. The girl looking for prosecutor Kim.

"Uh, can I ask? Where's prosecutor Kim is?" the girl said as I heard her saying those words since I am near at them. But I have to pretend like I didn't hear something.

"He's currently at his office ma'am" the staff answered.

"Where is it?"

"Next floor ma'am and then right, then go straight at the hallways the last door will be his office ma'am" the staff said pointing the direction towards prosecutor Kim's office. She said thank you after all.

Some minutes later, prosecutors came out of their offices.

"Uh. You're looking for prosecutor Yoo, Miss Im?" Prosecutor Kang asked me. I gave them a nod and say yes.

"Prosecutor Yoo is still in the office she's preparing some document there for the meeting later" Prosecutor Park said.

Since only Prosecutor Hirai, Kim, Kang and Park is the only prosecutors I saw walking in the hallway, meaning Miss Yoo is still in the office. I think these four will going to cafeteria right now.

"Okay, thanks" I said and bowed my head to them. They also did the same with me even tho only Prosecutor Kim is the senior among us we always bowed our haed to each other like there's no senior or junior just a pure respect to each other. Afterwards they passed me out.

「JIHYO's POV」

"Wait, did you guys notice it?" I suddenly asked to them and they all gave their eyes to me.

"Which one?" Momo asked.

"Is that about Miss Im?" Daniel said.

"Yep!"

"Then what is it, baby?" he suddenly asked me including that 'baby'? Seriously?

(A/N: i badly miss danhyo tho so please imagine it that this is true, they're still into each other)

"Eww! You guys are soー nah! I don't like that callsign 'baby'? So corny!" Momo complain being an anti even tho she also had her boyfriend at her side.

We just laughed over her. "Anyways, Jihyo what do you mean?" Heechul said bringing back the topic.

"Yah! I just notice that Miss Im didn't usually do that thing she bowed deepest to us!"

"Really? Are you serious?" Momo asked.

"Yeah, didn't you guys notice it?" I asked.

"Yup"

"Maybe?"

"Yeah? I guessed"

They answered. I don't know what going on to them. Aish!