9

Prism was now three weeks old and already had a rather charming personality to say the least. Her dirty blonde hair was beginning to turn brown and her eyes were steel grey.

It was eight in the morning and Daring was already up, dressed and busy doing nothing. He already had breakfast and was sitting in the library.

His parents joined him awhile after.

"Daring, remember how we told you we were going to give you something after the baby was born"his mom mentioned

"Yeah why"asked Daring

"You can ask us for it at anytime and all you have to say is Twinkle Toes"said his dad

"Why is that the secret word"asked Daring

"Your made me"said his dad

"And with yours and Cerises wedding coming up soon, we thought we'd tell you now"said his mom

"Oh ok. Thanks"said Daring

"No problem, we'll see you later"said his parents

Daring was all alone again to read in piece.
______

It was Cerise and Darings wedding day and Prism was eleven months old. Daring thought it was remarkable how much she looked like Cerise.

Cerise was excited for her wedding. This was all she'd ever wanted. Love, family and more love. Everything just fell into place in her life.

She looked at her self in the mirror in her dress. It was all white with hints of red at the bottom. Her hair was in a updo style and she turned to look at her bridesmaids.

Her maid of honor was Raven.

The rest of her bridesmaids were, Maddie, Darling, Briar and Ashlynn.

Soon, Darings mom walked in with Prism in her arms. As soon as she saw Cerise she reached out for her.

"Hi baby, you look so pretty"said Cerise looking at her daughter's dress which was similar to hers

"Mama"Prism babbled

"Yep thats me"said Cerise kissing her

"Motherhood suits you C"said Raven

"It really does"said Briar

"Thanks guys, Prism has made it easy so far"said Cerise
_____

The wedding started soon after and it went smoothly. Probably because with Red and Honesty as mothers, how couldn't be.

Daring cried more than Cerise did with caught him by surprise. The reception was remarkable. Fancy lights, food galore and fun made the whole day worth it.

After the wedding, Cerise and Daring left Prism with Darings parents for their honeymoon for the week.

For Cerise, leaving Prism was the hardest thing she ever had to do. She cried watching Prism cry and reach for her. She knew she'd be ok though.
_______

It was a sunny morning on May tenth. That meant it was Prisms first birthday.

"Good morning birthday princess"said Cerise walking into her room

"Hello"said Prism waving

"Are you ready for breakfast"asked Cerise while changing her diaper

"Yeah"said Prism

Once she finished changing her diaper, Cerise and Prism walked downstairs for breakfast. Because it was Prisms birthday they had a special breakfast.

It was cinnamon french toast, bacon, eggs and juice.

"How is my grandbaby already a year old"asked Honesty

"Time flies"said Daring ruffling his daughter's hair

"Dada"she said giggling

"Is that funny"asked Daring

"Funny"she repeated

"I should've known"said Daring

Prisms birthday was great. They had a small party for her with the usual stuff like cake and presents and one of her favorite people held her almost all day. It was Dexter. Prism adored Dexter. When Dexter was around Prism is his shadow.

By the end of the night, Prism was completely tired and already sleeping so that was a wrap on her first birthday ever.
_______

It was six months later and Prism is a year and a half now. Daring was sitting in his parents office when he said two words.

"Twinkle Toes"

His dad smiled and reached into his desk drawer and took out a set of keys.

"Congratulations, you now own a castle"said his dad

"Wait really"said Daring

"Yes, we planned for all of our kids to get one when they wanted it, thats why we've kept it in secret codes"said his mom

"I can't wait to tell Cerise"said Daring running out of the room

A/N:I'm stopping here for this chapter, the next chapter will have more of the last part of this chapter.