1

No ones POV
(Y/n) sighs as he looks at the old photo of him and his marlanian friends as children, now he's currently 11 going to the shinganshina district to visit his pin pal armin, him and armin have wrote to each other since 2 years ago, armin told him about his friends eren and mikasa and has even had them write him letters. "Shadad I'm heading to the shinganshina district to meet some friends!" (Y/n) yelled to his adoptive father all he got back was a ok as he headed out the door.
.
.
.
.
Time skip
.
.
.
.
No ones POV
'Finally I'm here' (y/n) thought sighing since he had walked, finally he was at the destination they had decided to meet at he wore a pink cloak, a white button up shirt and brown pants. He finally heard foot steps and people chatting, turning around he was face to face with 3 kids around his age 2 boys and 1 girl one of the boys had beautiful blond hair and blue eye full of hope, the other had fascinating green emerald eyes and brown hair and the girl had deep black hair and grey eyes she wore a red scarf. Soon enough the blond looked at (y/n) with a cute smile " are you (y/n)?" He asked (y/n) smiled pulling down his hood putting his hand out for him to shake "yea you must be armin right? It's nice to meet you finally!" He said smiling brightly as the other takes his hand shaking it. Unknown to (y/n) the 3 other children were staring at him in pure bliss at how beautiful he was, suddenly armin spoke up " yea it's nice to finally meet you to! This is eren and mikasa from the letters!" Armin said gesturing to his friends who stared at him with a slight blush eren speaking first " hi nice to meet you" he said with a slight smile as mikasa just nodded her head at him in acknowledgment.