Chp.9 The Kiss Pt.1

-STELLA POV-

-2 MONTHS LATER-

Well now...it's been two months now. And yet...things have kinda change I guess...(YN) has still been tryin for get along with Garnet and the other Crystal Gems...and well, it's going good, but still he has to lay off with the attitude still...and...*sighs* I thought it'll take him like a week or so for him to actually get along with the others...but it seems it hasn't happened yet...and somehow...it's kinda bothering me that he's not trying, but it seems he is...and boy, between him and Jasper, those two never get along, and oh boy I mean I'm taking about yelling and arguing so much...but still...I'm starting to have second thoughts of him having here on earth...but then again...
.
.
.
I don't want him to leave....during these past two months besides him trying to get along with the others...he's starting to hang out with me lots of times, and yet he's starting to follow me around, and well, I don't mind at all...he's never like this with the others...but to me he is...why me??? Well anyways, that doesn't matter right now, all I hope is that he tries to get along with the others and everything will be good...So anyways, Me, (YN), Connie and the other crystal gems were at the barn, where Lapis, Peridot, Bismuth and Jasper live. We were at their barn cause we wanted to make their barn bigger for themselves and more space as well. Soon, Me and Connie were helping Pearl, Bismuth, Lapis and Peridot on placing the metals on the roof while Jasper, (YN) and Amethyst went off to get more metal stuff they can find to build...and as for Garnet...well, all she can do is watch the cows...soon, they then arrived with more metal to build...

Jasper: There. Is that enough for ya??

Pearl: Hmmm. Yeah, that should do it, but can one of you three go and at least find a destroyed vehicle at the junkyard??.

Jasper: I'll go. Be right back.

Soon Jasper leaves to go get a destroyed vehicle at the junkyard...soon (YN) sees Stella working with the others as Stella notices him looking at her, soon (YN) waved at her with a small smile on his face, soon Stella waved back at him and giving him a smile on her face to him as well and yet goes back working with Connie...

Amethyst: Alright! Now that we got nothing to do, I can finally drink all of this bottle of liquid stuff I found!

(YN): Oh yeah, I've been meaning to ask you, what are those stuffs??

Amethyst: Oh. These are some bottle of engine oils I found. Want one? Here have an antifreeze one.

Amethyst soon hands (YN) a bottle of antifreeze bottle as (YN) started observing it...he notices to read the label and has a skull waning on it...

(YN): Hey...this has a lane with a warning sign. You sure we can drink this??

Amethyst: Trust me man. I've drink these and nothing bad happens. It's like drinking water.

(YN): Oh. So...these stuffs are actually good??

Amethyst: Oh yeah! Absolutely! Car stuffs like these are amazing to drink.

(YN): Oh well, if you say so. Anyways, if we aren't doing nothing yet, I'll be at the hays.

Amethyst: Okay!

Soon (YN) started walking towards the hays with the bottle of antifreeze that Amethyst gave him, soon he does, Stella and Connie soon took a break as well as she yet started eating a cookie cat, and yet...she started looking at (YN) again....as she soon started to blush a little, and she couldn't get her eyes off from him and yet she can hear and echo on her head, calling her name as Connie was the one calling her...

Connie: Stella?? Stella!

Stella: H-Huh??! O-Oh hey Connie. What's up??

Connie: You okay?? You were starting at (YN) for quite a while.