Chapter 21

I look around the ballroom for the five

I just saw all my brothers for the first time in twelve years, and I held a knife to one of their throats. Totally not weird.

 I hear their footsteps pacing behind me.

This dress is a bitch.

Where are they?

Why are these people on my tail?

"What", I turn around stopping them from coming any further. 

They try to catch their breath. I really thought I was out of shape. 

"Wow, you run fast", says Bently through breaths. Still the cutest.

"Sage, you will stop this running around right now", Enzo says stepping forward. 

Is this bitch talking to me? If he wanted to die he should have just told me.

"You call me Sage again, I will reach into your mouth and pull out your tongue. Who are you to order me around? You people are no one to me", I spat with a scoff. He infuriates me. 

His brother's eyes pop out of their sockets and their jaws are on the floor. I'm seriously worried for this family, they have this weird sync telepathy.

I turn around to find the five.

"Where are you going", Enzo yells causing everyone at the ball to stare at us. 

"To find my family", I say annoyed with these dumb questions. My life has nothing to do with them. 

He runs in front of me blocking my way. 

"You are coming home with us, your family", he looks into my eyes searching for something. 

"Every single person in this room is staring at us so shut the hell up. Let's talk outside because I am so close to murdering you.", I roll my eyes at his obliviousness. 

We exit the ballroom with the crowd's eyes on my back.

It was dark blue outside and the wind was hitting my face. There was no one around, so we stood in front of the building.

"What do you want to talk about", I turn towards the brothers with a glare. 

"It's time for you to come home", Enzo says in a stern voice. 

I have a home and it's certainly not with them.

"No", I look at them with nothing. 

"No?", Azar questions getting mad. I see his fists clench and his breath hitch. 

"That's what I said", I tilt my head and raise an eyebrow. I keep my voice and face emotionless, they don't need to see me weak. 

"You will come home to your family. Who's taking care of you?", Enzo, interrupts Azar before he can say anything.

"Samara", I shortly reply which seemed to piss them off. 

"Which is me. I don't need anyone, get that shit straight inside your head", I look towards Enzo challenging him to say more. 

"What, cat got your tongue", I piss him off more. Just for fun.

"I can't believe I'm saying this but if you do refuse to come home I will take legal action", Enzo looks at me with a smirk. He has no idea who he's messing with.

"You want to know why you and your brothers couldn't find me, your sister is dead. I pulled a few strings and there is no proof that this 'Sage Cullen' ever existed, other than your words which quite frankly mean nothing. So, if I where you I would shove your threat right up your ass", I shut him up. Threatening me, bitch, please. 

I look around at all the brothers, they looked at me in a way that I hated. Who are they to judge me?

"I-If you don't cooperate, I'll go to the police and tell them about your mafia and that your alive", Enzo looked shocked at his own words.

He is writing himself a death note. If anyone heard him he'd be dead within minutes. 

"You would break the greatest law of mafia if I didn't come with you. Your love for your sister has made you so weak, so pathetic. You're a disgrace to the mafia. If you think you will be able to rat me out, just know that if you make any move against my mafia, I will have your head on a plater", I reply without breaking a sweat. I search them for some sort of comment. 

I wanted them to feel the pain that I felt. Not a sound from them.

"We saw her with people tonight. The three guys and the girl", Bently blurts out causing everyone to stare at him.

They think using my family, the people that I love, my greatest weakness against me is going to get me to love them. 

"If you so much as touch a hair on their heads, I will kill you all one by one making you watch each other's deaths", I threaten. If something happened to them I don't know what I would do. 

I look around and see the limo on the street, maybe the five are in there. They must be waiting for me. 

"If you don't want your friends to get hurt then you will come home, where you belong", Azar adds. This guy is really pissing me off. 

"You better think twice before threatening me. When I turn 18, you have nothing on me. You want to bring someone who hates's you to your home for almost a year. I thought the Italian's would be smarter than that. Do you think that after this little meeting there won't be any bloodshed? ", I step forward. 

"It's worth it for you. You are our sister, and we need you", Ezra takes a step closer to me and smiles.

Don't they understand I don't want them and I don't need them. 

"Okay"

Did you like this chapter?

Remember to vote and comment.