𓂺

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 5𝐭𝐡, 2067
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

Nesryn crossed his legs, repositioning himself in Fathans lap while eating a bag of grapes.

He felt as Fathan rested his hand on his thigh and stare blankly at the TV. Nes continued to eat, watching Fath sniff every few minutes and blink slowly to the point where he started nodding off.

"Bubba?" Nesryn said making him open his eyes and hum. "You on something?" He asked, feeling as Fath immediately tensed up under him.

He relaxed himself a few seconds later, making eye contact with Nesryn. He shook his head before slowly closing his eyes.

Nes repositioned himself again so he could get a better look at him. He looked down at the bag of grapes, sticking one in his mouth before looking back at Fath.

"Constricted pupils, falling asleep suddenly, slow breathing and blinking, your nose is pink and has been for the past few days." He said, putting another grape in his mouth.

"You're on something, what is it?" He asked, moving Fathans hand from his body.

Fath stared at Nes and shook his head again. "Ian on nothin, Bambi. My allergies just actin up." He answered, laying his head back on the chair and side eyeing the couple who walked out the door.

"Its July, your allergies acts up in March and February. Don't lie to me." Nesryn said, standing up and holding his hand up to the lady who was waving him over.

"We talking when we get home." He said, squatting down to fix Nevayas blanket before walking off.

-

"The way you looking right now, anybody could tell you on something, Fathan." Nesryn said, closing the room door and sitting the carseat on the bed.

"But I aint on nothin and why is you callin me by my name?" Fathan replied, taking his jacket off.

Nes looked at him, frowning before he started to unbuckle Nevaya and take her out. "If I look around this room and I find something, Fathan, I swear to god." He said, laying her down on the bed and covering her back up since she was knocked out sleep.

Fathan just stared at him, rubbing his nose. "See, you don't even understand what I'm s- I do, I do and I'm tellin you Ian on shit." Fathan said, cutting him off.

Nesryn furrowed his brows and watched him slowly start to nod off before jolting himself awake.

"Look at you, that right there is enough proof to tell me that you on some kind of drug. You not sleepy and I know that for a fact." Nes said, clapping his hands a few times to wake him up again.

"You not even in your right mind right now." He mumbled, pulling Vayas carseat closer to him before putting her back in it.

Fathan frowned his face up, watching Nesryn grab his keys after buckling Nevaya back in her carseat.

"Whea you goin?" He asked, closing the door back when Nes tried to open it. "I'm coming back but I'm not finna have my child around you while you on whatever you on." Nesryn said, looking up at him.

"You not takin ha nowhea Nes, stop playin bruh." Fathan replied, looking down when his hand got slapped when he tried taking the carseat.

"Nobody said I was playing, move so I could go where I need to go and come back." Nesryn said, pulling his hand from Fathan when he tried taking the keys.

"Gimme the keys and take ha out the carseat cause you not goin no whea. I'm not fuckin playin witchu." Fath said making Nesryn frown his face up and push him out the way before opening the door and walking out.

He walked down the stairs as Fath followed him, grabbing his arm. He pulled his arm back, unlocking the front door and walking out.

"Nesryn, yall not goin nowhea. Chill out." Fath said, blocking the car door after Nesryn had put Nevaya in the car.

"Move Fathan. Its hot outside and Nevaya sweats too easily." Nes said making Fathan move out the way so he could open the door.

"You forreal takin- Yes I am. Like I had said, you not going to be around her if you on drugs. I don't care if I don't see you taking them, as long as I know you on them, she not coming around you." Nesryn said, cutting him off and getting inside the car.

He locked the car doors before Fathan even tried to open them and drove off.