43. Stop me if you can

"HYUNG, HE ISN'T BREATHING!!!" Jeongguk and Jimin yelled together. 

"I know" Yoongi whispered dejectedly. Jimin couldn't believe his ears. He whipped his head to face him and marched towards him with a dangerous fire in his eyes. 

"You pulled the arrow out. You killed him" he said, grabbing Yoongi's collar and pulling him up harshly. "YOU KILLED MY BEST FRIEND!!" he yelled on his face, rattling him harshly. 

Before Yoongi could reply, Seokjin and Hoseok skidded to a stop inside the room with their horrified eyes fixed on Taehyung's body. 

Once they read the atmosphere of the room, they tried to get Jimin away from Yoongi, but Jimin wasn't backing away easily. 

"YOU KILLER, HE IS DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU!!! YOU PULLED THE ARROW OUT OF HIS BODY!!! YOU MADE HIM BLEED TO DEATH!!!" he yelled without realizing that Taehyung was, in fact, not bleeding as much as he was supposed to do. 

"I DID THAT SO THAT HIS BODY CAN START HEALING!!!" Yoongi yelled to stop Jimin from yelling further. They were in a patient's room, after all. 

"What?" Jimin whispered, backing away from him immediately. "His body won't heal with the arrow still in him" Yoongi said. 

"Ohh...how did yo-"

"We experimented this with a needle long back to know the limitations of his power" Yoongi said. "But he didn't tell me about it" Jimin said. "He might have forgotten" Yoongi said. "Right...." Jimin said, "...will he survive?"

"If his heart won't give up before his body heals the wound, then yes, he will survive. He is still breathing. There is a pulse. You just can't detect it with your eyes" Yoongi said. 

"Ohh" Jimin said and squatted down with his head buried in his hands. 

"I am taking him back home once he wakes up. Your Majesty, I request you to arrange a ship for us to travel across the ocean as soon as you can" he said with finality after he calmed down a bit. 

"What are you talking about?" Jeongguk asked. 

"I am taking him back home once he wakes up and I am requesting yo-"

"I got that. How are you going back to your century?" Jeongguk asked. "By going back to the Bermuda Triangle" Jimin said as if that was the most obvious answer ever. 

Jeongguk and everyone else in the room raised their eyebrows at that. "And how are you going to go to the Bermuda Triangle?" Jeongguk asked. 

"By the ship I asked you to arrange for us" Jimin said and took a deep breath. "There is something we didn't tell you about. I discovered my power six months ago" he said. 

"What?" Jeongguk asked and looked up at Jimin, but realized that Jimin was staring at something on the table with utter concentration. 

Before he could turn his head towards the table, he heard Yoongi, Seokjin and Hoseok gasp, making him whip his head towards the table faster. He gasped as well, once he noticed the flying glass of water. 

"W-What are you doing?" he asked. "Controlling the glass" Jimin said and after a couple of seconds, the glass landed right in front of Jeongguk, at his feet. 

Once he showed them what he was capable of, he looked up and stared right in Jeongguk's eyes. "I can control the things around me with my mind" he said. 

The room stayed silent for a really long time as everyone tried to digest what he said. 

"I can control the ship to my will and steer us towards the Triangle. If we get the timings right, we can get back to our century. And that's exactly what I am going to do" Jimin continued. 

"You can't ta-"

"TRY ME!!!" Jimin yelled, cutting Jeongguk off mid sentence. 

"Jimin hyung, calm down! You can't take him away from me just like that, hyung. Please don't do that" Jeongguk protested desperately. 

"I mean it when I say I love him, Your Majesty. I mean it when I say I will kill everyone who tries to harm him. If he is getting hurt because of your Kingdom politics, then SO HELP ME, JEONGGUK, I'M GOING TO KILL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU IF I HAVE TO IN ORDER TO PROTECT HIM!!"

"Hyung....it will kill me, hyung" Jeongguk pleaded, this time with a soft voice and teary eyes. "I don't care. Arrange the ship within a week or I am going to do it myself" Jimin said. 

Jeongguk stared into his eyes silently, hoping to melt his resolve a bit, but Jimin stared right back at him, showing him that nothing can change his mind anymore. 

Jeongguk sighed and gave up after a while. "I will" he whispered. "Good" Jimin said and sat down on the bed, next to Taehyung, and took his hand into his own. 

The next few hours were agonizing for every single person in the room. Jeongguk found himself fuming at the thought of Taehyung leaving him, but he couldn't do anything about it. Not when it was bringing him harm by staying next to him. 

All he wanted to do was march out of the room and call Seo Dae Hyun out to a battle and cut his head off. But he also desperately wanted to stay until he made sure that his husband was alive and safe and healing. 

He could hardly keep himself still and thus spent the next few hours planning different ways to kill the person who had killed his brother and had tried to kill his husband. Who knew what more damage he had planned to do?

A few hours passed before Taehyung's face started gaining colour. They could see his chest raise and fall visibly and nothing could make them more happier. Neither Jimin, nor Jeongguk moved an inch from their places. Neither did they let go of his hands. 

"Ggukie...Jimin...." Taehyung groaned after a while, making Jimin and Jeongguk flinch. 

"Taehyung!!" they exclaimed together, but Taehyung was busy getting his mind to co-ordinate enough to tell them what he wanted to. 

"It...hurts....." he cried. "I know, I know" Jimin cried as well, tightening his grip around Taehyung's hand. ".....a lot" his face crumpled, squeezing every single heart in the room. 

Jeongguk let go of his hand and shot up from his seat. Now that he knew Taehyung was safe, alive and healing, and now that he saw how much pain his husband was in, he couldn't hold himself back anymore. 

"Stay safe for me" he whispered into Taehyung's ears and patted his head before marching towards the door of the room. 

Seokjin, who realized where Jeongguk was heading, ran after him, trying to stop him from leaving the room. 

"Jeongguk-ah!! Jeongguk-ah, stop!!" he called out. 

"What is it, hyung?" Jeongguk stopped and asked. 

"There's someone you need to meet before you go and battle Seo Dae Hyun. Follow me" Seokjin said in a serious voice and walked out after making sure that his brother was indeed following him. 

Jeongguk wanted to ask questions, and most of all, he wanted to kill Seo Dae Hyun, but he knew that Seokjin wouldn't stall him in his mansion unless it was something really important. Thus, he stayed silent until they reached the place. 

Seokjin opened the door of a secluded room in his mansion and gestured to Jeongguk to enter. He followed after him and closed the door shut behind him, only to find Jeongguk frozen with shock at the entrance of the room. 

"Namjoon hyung....."

"Hello, Jeongguk-ah" Namjoon smiled at him.