"EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED" PT. 2 ♡

016

016.
INDICA MONROE

"where the fuck are we going slim?" cat asked slim from the front seat. it was around 6 PM, we were in the car on the way back from the restaurant. it was deangelo, cat, slim, and i.

"i don't know catrina, i'm following fucking rico." he replied with an eyeroll.

slim didn't play any music, and i assumed it was cause of what happened back at the restaurant. i felt terrible that our vacation had to come to an end.

"you sure you good?" deangelo asked me.

"yes deangelo, i'm fine." i said. "this is the twelfth time you've asked me since we got into the car. this family emergency shit isn't new to me."

"okay, just checking." he mumbled, and slim passed him the blunt he was smoking. deangelo recorded himself smoking his blunt, and put me all in the camera. i smiled cutely, and he posted it on his snapchat story.

he passed the blunt to me, and i took a couple hits. i passed it to cat, and leaned back in my seat.

"slim, you know you could play music." i said. "it's not like anybody's dying... at least i think."

"girl, why would you even say that?" cat asked with a chuckle.

"my sense of humor." i replied with a shrug, slightly snickering.

"you could play it." slim said. "connect ya phone to the car, i'm lazy."

i paired my phone up to the car, and went to my apple music. i put on wockesha by moneybagg yo.

"y'all females love posting ya self to this damn song." deangelo commented, and shook his head.

"you throwing subs nigga?" cat asked, looking back. i chuckled, knowing she posted herself on her instagram story to the same song this morning.

"i just knew you'd be the one to do it son." deangelo said to her with a snicker.

"boy fuck you and ya hating ass." i said, and rolled my eyes. "actin' like this song don't remind you of me."

"it don't." he replied with a shrug. "only song that remind me of you is triflin' hoes."

(A/N: triflin' hoes by lil durk, if yk yk 😭 if you don't, just listen)