Chapter 89

Reunion

What JuJu did not know was then when she was attending the kindergarten, both Ju Yi and Juan went through a 2-hour flight to meet Juan's parents.

They managed to fly back to take JuJu out of school and that also explains the red-rimmed eyes of Juan.

Before meeting JuJu at school...

"We can fly to them right now" Ju Yi offhandedly said making Juan's eyes bulged out of her sockets.

"Right now?" She muttered in shock, although she longed to meet them after knowing that they still searched for her, she still feels frightened and nervous.

What if they didn't like her? What if they become ashamed of her being pregnant in her teens and dropping out of school? What if they get disappointed with her?

What would she do?

She feels like she fell hell after reaching heaven at this time, her mood fluctuates right at this moment and she's hovering between two decisions.

"I and JuJu are here for you" Ju Yu suddenly said, she looked at him and feel the seriousness in his tone.

She finally found peace, that's right, she still has JuJu with her, friends, and Ju Yi whom she can trust and whom she knew wouldn't turn their back on her.

"Thank you" Ju Yi truly knows her well, he could see the hesitation and fear in her eyes.

"Then let's go" he offered his hand and she took it and look at him in gratefulness.

Although the memories of heartache and pain stay in her mind, there is no doubt about the changes and help he has given to the two of them. After all, they were friends before they were lovers. 

Soon, they drove through an airport and were warmly welcomed by the staff, and went inside the plane. In just two hours, she'll meet her parents again.

She can't believe that in just two hours, shell meets her family again. She would return to her home for almost a decade of being lost. She has longed for this moment and has given up after seeing how cruel the world is to weaklings just like her.

But now, she can meet them again. She doesn't even remember her mother's face as well as her father, the lullaby her mother used to sing to her, and the memories that they had were blurry in her mind.

Two hours went by in a flash and she sees herself standing in a door, her mind was like a dam as it rushed memories like water and overflowed her brain.

This is the door she used to open and closed, the garden that she and her mother used to water, and the windows she used to look out for when waiting for her parent's figure to pass into her sight.

It was all coming back, like a lifted veil where everything blurry has finally cleared up.

Her hands tremble, she wanted to knock on that familiar door, she doesn't know who will open it, may her mother who always have an apron on her and the smell of fresh baked goods on her body Ir maybe her father who dotes on her and always twirl her every time she arrives from school.

She took a deep breath and with trembling fingers, she knocked on the door. She waited, it was an eternity later when it opened and there she smelled the nostalgic scent of baked goods.

It was mother.

She looked up, she heard a gasp and a choked sob, no one knew who it was that cried first and later filled the door with tears.

Her hands tremble wildly, her eyes blinking the tears away profusely as she felt the tightening of her mother's arms on her figure.

"M-Mommy" she muttered, her naive and childish voice turned into that of an elegant and hoarse sob, different from her mother's memories of her.

"Juan, my b-baby, Juan! Y.. You came back!" She cried, her son alerted her husband and soon they were embraced in a tight hug.

It was so tight she felt like her parents wanted her to stick into them like glue. Both of their voices remind her of her blurry memories, their smiles and tears opened her mind into the door of nostalgia.

And soon, they fell into a murmur of cries with nothing but gratitude and joy exchanged in their lips.

***
Chapter 89 is up!

They meet! Family reunion!

Anyways, have a great day everyone! Stay safe and happy!

Make sure to VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Thank you!