𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐫

Asora awoke in a sweat, her forehead slick with worry as she looked around the hull of her ship frantically

Asora awoke in a sweat, her forehead slick with worry as she looked around the hull of her ship frantically. She hadn't had a nightmare in years, the fury filled dream shook her more than she could handle.

Her dream was filled with agony, pain, worry, with only harsh glimpses of a sullen Mandalorian and a fear-stricken child ripped from his grip.

She didn't quite know what to make of it, it felt surreal, a grim prophetization.

She wiped the sweat from her forehead rubbing her eyes as she tried to wake herself up, to convince herself it was only a dream. There was a pull inside of her, doubt.

Mando was fully capable of fending off any enemy that came within a mile of the two, however there was still some gruesome form of worry, of doubt resonating within her.

What did it mean?

She let out a loud sigh as she pushed herself out of her cot, maybe she could meditate the intrusive feeling away?

After a few moments of consideration, she pulled herself into a meditative position, calming her mind and body slowly as she focused on the force, on anything but her doubts.

It felt like hours passed before she felt fully soothed, completely relaxed again. A feeling she dearly missed after the past few days. She opened her eyes, a small smile pulling at the sides of her lips as her irises flickered over towards her curious droid.

"Ready for the day MR?" She inquired, quirking an eyebrow up at it as she awaited some form of a beep-y response.

MR chirped in response, swirling its body up and down to gesture its form of a 'yes'

"You better be, I need you on your best behavior. From what I hear smugglers aren't the easiest to win over, maybe your good looks and my smarts'll do the job." She joked as she stood, MR beeping a few times in response, turning towards the cockpit and rolling away ever so casually.

Asora followed suit, picking up her newly refurbished sabers on the way. She slid into the pilots chair and examined her sabers for a moment before she readied the ship for departure.

The night prior she stayed up to refurbish and replace her kyber crystals, polishing her sabers in anticipation of her hopeful interaction with Han Solo. She clipped her sabers onto her hips as she averted her attention to the navigation system, turning towards MR with a smile.

"Lets hope Takodana is warmer than Ilum."

The droid beeped in response, earning a soft laugh from Asora as she began flicking on the controls, the ship igniting with a soft rumble.

The two made their way towards Takodana as quickly as possible, the bright shimmering stars zipping past them in hyperspace as the two made conversation amongst themselves.

As they slid out of hyperspace and into view of the planet she looked over towards the droid briefly then back towards the planet, steering the ship in direction of it, a little excitement and anticipation beginning to brew as she grew closer.