30'

𝐈𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐱𝐞𝐥 𝐱 𝐀𝐳𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐮
***
____back at home____

I push Azriel against the wall softly, grinning down at him as he looked up at me. My hand cradled his waist and cheek whilst I pull myself to him. To see him looking so dissociated from my actions was saddening.

Leaning towards him, I pull him towards me so that he felt that I was desirous of him. Our bodies pressed together in a way that I was sure was evident of my desire for him. His reaction was very quiet as I start to kiss his temple.

I begin to go further downwards until I got to his lips, and I saw them quivering a bit. When I look at his eyes I saw them watering once again and I stop what I'm doing.

I see a tear escape and I was quick to wipe it away, but the pain was still present.

"Azriel you don't have to force yourself-."

"I'm not." He whimpers as he wraps his arms around me. His face pressing to my chest and he continued to hug me tightly. "I want you, I promise."

"Then..." I pull back, and I press a mouthwatering kiss to his lips. Letting my tongue make its way into his mouth, practically overlapping his. Only to pull back as I lower myself and he tries to keep his lips upon mine.

Until I was on my knees before him and he looked at me shyly. I saw that he was hard as his dick was risen below his shirt. The precum sticking to his shirt.

I lift up his shirt to see such a thing, chuckling as I look up at him. He was blushing profusely as if he didn't know why he was like this. Except I was adamant about what I wanted as I lean towards it.

Grabbing ahold of his cock, I grip his thigh whilst I lick away the precum. My eyes set on him as I hear him whimper softly. All I could focus on were how soft and gentle his reactions were. Nothing over-the-top, but perfection at its finest.

I don't hesitate to fully take his cock in my mouth. Wanting to have his taste within my mouth without any shame. That surprised him as I felt his body recoil forward, his hands covering his mouth.

I didn't want his noises to be muffled. I wanted to hear his sounds of pleasure. To do just that I start to jerk upon his cock as I suck upon it. His reaction was more body wise than it was sound wise.

I was able to witness his back going forward more. Pulling his cock from my mouth, I lick up his length and hear him moan from my actions. When I put it back in my mouth his hands moved to my shoulders tightly.

"Idris...wait..." He begs me lewdly even though I didn't want to stop. I just wanted to suck his dick. I knew he heard my thoughts as his eyes widened upon me.

I begin to suck a bit faster and I let his dick go fully in my mouth. I could hear Azriel start to whimper more out of nowhere, and that's when I could taste his cum. His whole body trembled against me as I held onto him tightly so that he came completely in my mouth.

By the time he was done he was astonished by his actions that his eyes widened abruptly. Only for me to pull off and I was...hungry for more than what I had.

"Idris that was...so nice." He says to me and he begins to lower himself before me too. When he got on his knees with me I was startled by the rush he had for my lips.

My back slammed onto the floor as he kissed me so adamantly. I wasn't against such a thing because I was just as hungry for him, if not more so.

I couldn't help myself, my hands going to his bottom and I grope him. I brought him towards me to the point that I could feel his cock rubbing against mine through my pants. All I wanted was to make him feel good, to hear him moan so sweetly, to see that pleasure across his features.