Chapter 112

Who is techno seeing?

I woke up the next morning to techno getting dressed. I quickly sat up and checked the time, it was almost noon.

"Why are you getting dressed up?" Techno turned away from me. "I'm going out with friends remember" I nodded "okay do you need cash for anything? I have some in my purse"

Techno turned to me, his face bright red as he spoke "n-no but thank you, I love you" I nodded "I love you too. Have fun with your friends" techno nodded before walking out.

After he left the house I got to thinking. Giving him the benefit of the doubt, maybe he has friends from high school.

But even so why was he acting weird?

God I hate what I'm about to do.... but I have technos constant IOS location.... maybe I can just watch and see where he's going.

I should trust him. He's never done anything to disprove my trust but why would he get all red and start stuttering?

I waited 30 minutes before checking his location. He was still driving, his location was moving constantly.

I gave it another 30 minutes. He's still fucking driving. It's been an hour. What the fuck. I turned on the tv and watched it for another hour before checking back in on his location...

He's at his parents house?

What's this about?

I quickly called techno. Maybe this is some sort of misunderstanding.

(Y/n is in bold)

*call convo*

Hey baby, I can't talk right now

I- uh can I just ask something?

Make it quick

Where did you say you were going again?

Uh Sammy needed help

Oh okay, what about your friends?

I'm seeing them later today

Okay uh have fun I guess

Okay bye baby I love you

I- uh yeah- bye

*end of call convo*

That's a logical explanation.... Sammy needed his help so he went. He's seeing his friends after. Why am I so worried?

I know he'd never cheat on me... right?

I sat watching tv for a while before I decided to text techno.

*text convo*

Y/n
Hey babe, hows the meet up going?

Techno
Better than I expected, I should be home soon

Y/n
Okay what did you say your friends names are again?

Techno
Jason

Y/n
Ah okay well I'll see you soon

Techno
Okay bye I love you

*end of text convo*

I didn't respond to the last text. I'm in a really bad mood right now and these mixed signals aren't doing shit.

I checked his location one last time... he's at the mall, maybe he is telling the truth... maybe he is out with his friend.

I'm such an idiot. I should just trust him.

I watched tv for a little while before techno came through the front door. I was in a bad mood so I didn't say anything. He came up to me, sat on the couch and gave me a kiss before speaking "that was..... something"