Chapter 22.3 - Speech

Starting from 7PM, there would be a round of student performances, followed by a long speech by the president and school leaders, then, finally, there was a speech from the freshman representative. There was still a lot of time left for Xie Sui to prepare. When they went in, the student union came looking for Xie Sui, leaving Song Yu playing on his cell phone alone on a stool in the dressing room.

Ma Xiaoding was in the midst of sending him photos.

Sending him photos of all the support itemss he could find in the supermarket.

They were all extremely exaggerated things, such as glow sticks, neon bracelets and bangles, hair hoops, loudspeakers.

There were even more excessive things.

Ma Xiaoding took a picture of a screaming plastic chicken for him.

[ Sadako Won't Forget Those Who Dug The Well: Brother Yu! How are these? They make a lot of noise! ]

Song Yu: "......"

He couldn't bear it anymore.

[ Your Husband, Brother Yu: Get lost. ]

[ Your Husband, Brother Yu: If you dare to bring that back, you're done for. ]

He didn't want to be thrown out for making the kind of cry that made one want to tear out their heart and lungs.

[ Sadako Won't Forget Those Who Dug The Well: [biting hands anxiously][pitiful and aggrieved] ]

[ Sadako Won't Forget Those Who Dug The Well: [crying][crying][crying] ]

Song Yu ignored Ma Xiaoding.

He went directly to the forums to play around.

Today's Jingcheng No.1 High forums were still filled with excitement.

The most popular post was about Xie Sui.

[ Guess who the freshmen representative for the new year's orientation meeting is? ]

Original poster: Hehehehehehe

Hehehehahahahahahaha

1L: Laozi is wiping off drool (paper towel)

2L: You don't have to say it!!! I can guess, too!!!!

3L: Ehehehehehe

Hehehahahahahahaha original poster, I'm going just as crazy as you!

4L: I already bought a goddamned telescope! Just for the sake of seeing my God Xie's flourishing beauty! Don't anyone try to stop me.

5L: Don't say it, a senior three fellow student sister wanted to buy my ticket for 700, but I didn't agree!

6L: Ahhhhhhhhhh! Let me scream for a few hours first! He'll definitely have even more fangirls after tonight, big brother won't only have me anymore wuwuwuwuwu I'm crying so loudly.

7L: 6L fellow sister, wake up and face reality. When did he ever just have you?

......

At the end of the day, it was still a student forum and not a gathering place for girls. With this kind of forum title and popularity, straight men soon began to click in.

254L: Do you still need to guess this? Isn't the person who speaks every year the number one in the grade? [nosepick][nosepick]

255L: Tsk, what kind of attitude is that? Lost heart?

256L: Everyone has two eyes and a nose. I really don't feel that Xie Sui is that much more handsome than I am [spread hands][spread hands]

The 256th poster caused a carnival all on his own.