Chapter 23 - Traces Of Living

Get rich raising pigs.

The taunt in these four words was simply too obvious. Many people held their breath, the atmosphere becoming tense. The gazes they used to look at Song Yu were as if they were looking at a brave warrior––did he know who he was provoking?

The teacher was also stunned, his face going thoroughly red as he stalled and said to Song Yu, "Eh, how can you talk like that as a student? Hurry and apologize, it's just a speech."

His eyes were filled with anxiety as he shot Song Yu a look. He was doing his best to admonish him gently, but the other party didn't appreciate it at all.

Although social affairs shouldn't come up in discussion while one was still attending school, some social classes were really determined at birth. Song Yu had blatantly provoked Wang Ci and, based on the Wang Family's power in Jing City, it was incredibly simple for him to make life difficult for him.

Just like this freshman's speech. Wang Ci wanted it, so the Wang Family put in a word for him and the school directly approved it.

It wasn't written clearly in the rules, but everyone understood it discreetly and had to accept it even if they didn't want to.

"Little classmate, you should hurry and apologize. Forget about this matter."

The teacher wiped the sweat on his hands and really invested a lot of effort.

Wang Ci's expression had also cooled down after Song Yu said 'get rich raising pigs'. After listening to the teacher's words, he laughed and smiled superficially, "What's there to apologize for, you've already said such words. Am I supposed to pretend I didn't hear it?"

He tilted his head, his eyes deep and meaningful as he looked at Xie Sui with a particularly sinister gaze, "If you were more sensible, it wouldn't have gotten so embarrassing for you. Originally, I quite liked you."

Xie Sui smiled when he heard this and didn't speak. The youth stood tall and straight, his temperament clean and cold. A chilly light fell into his dark eyes, as cold and deep as snow.

Wang Ci narrowed his eyes, inexplicably feeling a little afraid, but it also made him more excited. His tone became even more ambiguous, "Are you regretting it?"

Xie Sui smiled, "No."

Without waiting for him to say more, Song Yu had already opened his mouth, his light-colored eyes full of impatience, "Why are you still here, don't you know that you're very offensive to the eyes? Why aren't you going off to prepare to get rich?"

Everyone: "......"

The teacher: "......" He advised himself: This student is hopeless, he can't be saved, give up.

Wang Ci's fleshy face twitched briefly and he held his speech manuscript as he walked forward. As he passed by Song Yu, his eyes were filled with mockery and malice. He spoke in a low voice that only the two of them could hear, "Nothing but a poor relative of the Meng Family, do you really take yourself so seriously? You're only able to mix in with a driver's son like Ma Xiaoding. Do you really think that you're something?"

The phone call finally connected.

Meng Guang's voice could be heard from the other side of the cell phone.

"Hey, Yuyu, what's up?"

Before answering, Song Yu covered his cell phone and shot Wang Ci a smile. He said lightly, "What era are we living in where you still use your family to suppress others? Don't you know that we're taking the socialist road now? Idiot."