Chapter 25 - Happy Together

Sadako Really Really Really Really single handedly changed the direction of the whole thread with his efforts.

1321L: What did you say? Can you say it again?! Who did God Xie say those words to?!

1322L: I'm going to pull out a knife, damnit, damnit, damnit! Let me just throw out this sentence first, you rotten girls, get the hell out of here ahhhh!

1323L: Bwahahahaha the door to a new world has already been opened and the back door is locked. Don't anyone even think of leaving.

1324L: Fellow sisters above us, don't be angry. A single direction online love is so self-abusive. Why not ship CPs together with us? [little panda holding a pinwheel]

1325L: The future is like the sea, and many are the years to come. Eee~~~

1326L: Do you remember how Brother Yu spoke up last time in God Xie's face-licking forum thread? I can't even believe that a person as low-key as Brother Yu would actually be willing to self-reveal his status as a handsome brother for the sake of a person [cry][cry] What kind of touching brotherhood is this? Wuwuwu I won't believe you if you tell me that there's nothing between them! [heart][heart][rose]

1327L: Upstairs, do we know the same Brother Yu?

1328L: ??? Hahahahaha not bad, not bad, you win, you win. Low-key Brother Yu, self-revealing as a handsome brother

1329L: Are you guys sick? Can a class representative come in and circle the key points! Brother Sadako is Brother Yu's little follower, God Xie looked in Brother Yu's direction. I want to see what my husband looks like ahhhh!

1330L: Upstairs, let's raise up our paws together––ahhh, did anyone record it! Is there a replay? Let me look for my husband ahhhh! Brother Sadako, big brother, big brother, big brother, look at me QWQ

1331L: Big brother Sadako, look at me QAQ, let's be friends? Whether or not there's Brother Yu is unimportant, the key point is that I like the look of climbing out of the television with messy hair.

1332L: Are you there? How about making a trade? Send me a photo, and I'll. let you do. whatever you like. with my TV!

1333L: Big brother, daddy, uncle, little brother Sadako, I can be whatever you lack at home QAQ

Brother Sadako might have become the biggest winner in this forum thread.

Song Yu: "......"

If his identity was exposed like this, he would beat Ma Xiaoding up tonight.

For Song Yu, getting his identity exposed on the forum would just be making things more troublesome for him. He only wanted to quietly attend high school and study. Why was it so difficult to achieve?

"Your milk tea is ready."

The shop assistant's words brought Song Yu's thoughts back to the present.

The straw was plugged in and he took a sip of the warm and sweet milk tea. The more Song Yu thought about it, the more angry he became, so he simply stopped walking and sat down on the seats inside the milk tea shop, "Wait a minute, let me curse someone out first."

Xie Sui: "......"

If he wasn't hitting people, he was cursing them out. Why was this child so wild?

There weren't many people in the milk tea shop. At this time, there were only the two of them.

Song Yu was worried that Xie Sui would be bored, so he made it a point to give the practice questions that he'd taken to the auditorium but hadn't found a chance to start on to Xie Sui, "If you have nothing to do, you can first work on these practice questions."