chapter 82

Xander's pov (not edited)

After our breakfast me and Nancy went back to my room to grab Nancy's stuff as I have to drop her back home.

"Uhm, babe where's my purse?" she asked searching for her wallet on the bed.

"Did you check the drawers?" I asked

"Yes, I did" she replied

I started looking for her purse and after looking for it for straight 4 mins I found it under the bed. But I didn't tell her yet.

"What if it's lost?" I asked

"It can't, who will take my purse from here?" she asked

"I don't know" I said and shrugged my shoulders and sat on my bed.

She was still searching for her purse and I was silently watching her with a smirk on my face.

"Stop smirking and help me find it" she ordered but I didn't even move from my place.

"Xander, help me" she said getting irritate.

And again I didn't Respond to her and started looking towards the window of my room.

"XANDER ROMANO, I SAID HELP ME" she screamed and throwed a pillow at me. I quickly grabbed the pillow and Throwed it back on her face.

And then our little pillow fight started and we throwed each other everything we saw in the room. Beside the things which will hurt.

I showed her the purse and climbed up on the bed raising my hands in the air. She was jumping up and down to reach to her purse but was failing miserably.

"I will kill you Xander" she said glaring at me.

"Aww, you look so cute while glaring" I said

"I'm trying to be mad" She said rolling her eyes.

"Ohk, I won't disturb" I said and showed her my tongue.

She punched me into the stomach. It was not hard but sudden punched made me fall on the bed. I grabbed her legs and she fell on me.

"Why did you make me fall?" she asked glaring at me

"I didn't" I lied

"you did" she said

"I didn't"

"yes , you did"

"I swear, I didn't"

"stop lying"

"I'm not lying"

"STOP LYING"

"I SAID I'M NOT LYING"

she punched me again and this time it hurt.

"why did you punched me?" I asked

"When?" she asked innocently

"Right now" I said

"I didn't punched you" she said

"Yes, you did lady" I said fake glaring at her

"Why will I punch my...." she said trailing off

"my?" I asked

"My stupid fiance" she replied

I raised an eyebrow on her and pinned her down on the bed. She tried pushing me away.

"Stop trying to push me. We both know you can't" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"What do you want?" she asked, straight coming to the point

"I don't know, maybe a kiss?" I said

"I'll gladly give that" she said

She attached her soft pink lips on mine and kissed me, I kissed her back. Our tongues were moving with each other perfectly.

"Now, drop me back home" she said to me.

"Yeps, meet me outside in 5" I said getting up from the bed.

"Sure" she said and I left the room.

Xavier's pov

Me and Sasha was on our way to Sasha's place.

Sasha is really a good painter and she painted something which she wants me to see.

So now we are heading that place to see that "special painting" as she says.

"come on, tell me" I Whinned to her for the 100th time.

"I already said No" she replied, looking outside the video.

"Atleast give me a hint" I begged

"Stop this, I said I won't" she said glaring at me

"Why are you glaring at me?" I asked innocently

"oh yeah?" she said raising an eyebrow

"Fine" I said pissed. I just wanted a hint of what painting it was..

I turned on the radio and played the songs. We both jammed on the songs on the way to Sasha's place.

Sasha had a younger brother who is currently at the University and she lives here with her parents.

Her parents are really beautiful couple. They both are madly in love with each other and take care of their significant partner. I love them.

Soon, Sasha's 5 bhk mansion came into the view. The guards opened the gate and I drive inside .

I parked my car outide the door and I went inside with Sasha. As I entered I met with a beautiful smile of here father and a very yummy smell.

"Hello, young man" her father said giving me a hug.

"Hey" I said hugging him back.

"What a pleasant surprise" her mom said coming into the living room. She was wearing an apron.

"What are you cooking? The smells so good" I said giving her a hug.

"I was baking a cake, You can take it home as Alesa loves it" she said smiling.

"Thank you" I said sincerely

"let's go upstairs" Sasha said and I nodded

"Use protection" Her father yelled from downstairs

"Pa" She screamed back rolling her eyes and I laughed.

----
Do Vote
And I have uploaded a new video on YouTube please check it out..
Especially Army's