12. marvel quiz

Y/N Pov.:

"Okay, we are... oh hang on, i'm supposed to do this." Tom said and put the marvel music on. Right now Tom and I sat in the study but also home sport room and he's doing the livestream in Instagram. I'm sitting next to the camera so people wouldn't see me and pet Tessa, while he is talking to them and explaining how it works.

"Okay questions number one : who is the tallest actor in the mcu ?..." he asked. While he did the livestream i watched, without audio, on my phone to see if everything is perfect.

"Question number two : what year is captain marvel set ?..." he asked again. He then talked about how small he is before he moved one with the next questions.

"Want a treat Tess ? Will that make you happier ?" he grabbed her snacks and feed her. She ate it and then looked at me with puppy eyes. Probably mad because i won't talk to her. But i realised something and texted Harry.

"...i see a lot of right answers. Try to not put the answers in the comments-" he said and the door opened with Harry coming in. "Oh."

"The answers are on the back." Harry walked to him.

"Oh they are on the back." Tom laughed. Harry explained him what to do and winked at me before he left the room again. Thanks to Harry that he read my message fast enough to tell Tom. If this man would have done everything alone it would be a disaster.

"Okay and the last question, the final questions. I've been asked so many times on press tours and have never got it right. Ever. What does shield stand for ?" he asked.

Not only on press tours.

He then tried to figure out how to go live with someone, but failed at the beginning. I sent a message to Harry again and told him to come in, to help him. Seconds later i came in and sat down next to Tom.

On the second try, finally someone came win the live stream. A little girl.

"Yooo." Harry said.

"Hello." Tom said.

"Hi." the little girl said. So cute. Harry begann to laugh and i tried not to laugh too loud so people would know that i'm here.

"How you doing ?" Tom asked smiling.

"Good." the girls said completely happy. She answered the first question wrong. They gave her the second point and then she was out of the livestream.

"Maybe we do 3 questions per person." Tom said.

"No, do 2. Do 2." Harry said and Tom agree. Then another girl came in the live stream. And she shows a little spider-man figure.

"How is your argentina?" Tom asked Harry.

"Not great." Harry said.

Then they asked what Black Widow and Hawkey remember differently, but the girl ah problems to understand the question. So Tom tried to act the characters out.

"He's an actor." Harry said and i tried to hard not to laugh at that comment. Tom glanced over to me and saw me completely dying from laugher but looked fast back in the camera.

I tried so hard not to laugh out loud.

Then they went live with a new one and Haz came in the room. He gave me the look if everything was okay and i just nodded.

"Harrisooooon." Tom said and Haz came in the livestream and stood there like a tree. They asked questions but her connection got really bad to Tom removed her.

"What if she was about the answer and you removed her ?" Harry asked and we all laughed. But me, of course, quiet. Then Haz tried to answer the question and then left the room again.

Then Harty tried to get the other part of the Holland family in and second letter they were.

"ohhhh." everyone said. Sam showed his answers in the camera.

"Don't show your answers !" Harry said and laughed. Paddy danced in the background of Sams camera.

"Sam, what is Rockets official ID isn't he Guardians of the Galaxy ?" Tom asked.

"There's no way you knew that. If you got this right, than you're genius." Harry said.

Then Dom came in the background and filmed Sams phone with his. They talked with them one more question and then let them go.

Then they got live with one of their friend. It was lovely to see them interact.

They went live after that with several people. Most of the times were some fails but it made it just funnier. They met many fans, Tom and Haz tried to do some ballet and there was also a guitar player in it, even to they couldn't hear her. It was lovely.

After more than 1 hours they ended the livestream.

"Finally i can talk again." i groaned and everyone laughed.

"That was messy." Tom said.

"It was like completely unnecessary to do this live because 80 % of the people we went live with didn't knew the answers or had bad connection." Harry said.

"You're right. But it was fun." Haz said.

"Not for me. I wasn't aloud to laugh out loud for one hour. And do you know what happens all the time ? Only funny shit." i said and everyone laughed again. "It feels so good to laugh normal again."

"Poor Y/N." Harry said.

"You couldn't do it." i said. "But where is Tuwain by the way ?"

"Oh i was asleep when i came in. Probably still is." Haz said.

"But it isn't even evening." i said.

"Well, he played video games the whole night." Harry said.