𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲 ━ ❛failing❜

. ༄ ⋆ ❃ ᗢ .°
»CHAPTER NINE

❛failing❜
( part two. new future )

 new future )

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

    𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗣 𝗢𝗙 five had finally arrived by the Congress, it had been a long flight and a very long drive from the airport

    𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗣 𝗢𝗙
five had finally arrived by the Congress, it had been a long flight and a very long drive from the airport. But as they drove towards the large white building Erik threw a metal gitter at the guards that were positioned infront of the lists, which pinned them to the stone wall.

The brunette man then let the lists move up which gave them the allowance to drive through. 

A couple of minutes later they made their way through the big halls of the building. They could already hear loud fighting noises until they finally rounded the corner. As Elenor entered the room Raven had a gun pointed at Trask which made the brunette woman speak up, "Raven!"

The man that laid on the ground quickly electroluted the blue skinned woman, making her let out a loud grunt in pain. She fell down onto the large table as the man continued to electro shock her.

"Raven, Raven!?", Charles shouted s he quickly approached her, Elenor moved her right hand quickly and the electroshocker that the man had in his hands flew out of his hand, against the wall.

Raven's whole body shook as Charles tried to calm her down, "Charles?"

"We've come for you, Erik and I— together", the man told her smiling widely. "I never thought I'd see you again", Raven smiled as she still laid on the table.

Elenor finally took a step forward and looked at her friend, "Hey there." Raven grabbed her hand as Charles spoke up again, "I promised you that I would protect you."

"We're going to keep you safe, Raven", Elenor explained to her as she patted the woman's arm.

But suddenly the gun from besides Raven flew into Erik's hand and he immediately pointed it at the blue skinned woman.