12

2 months later

Sincere

"You gotta control yo self b" Slim advised, whilst I cleaned my gun. This was the third time this week I killed one of our boys. Tenth time this month. Fifteenth, last two months.

"You done?" I gave him an apathetic look. He sighed, running his hands on his waves. "You got frequent blood on your hands slime. Cops on yo ass closer than ever. You keep getting yo hands dirty, you gone go down" I take it Slim is stressed out at the fact that for these past few months, he's been the one to cover up my tracks of the constant blood shed. I was movin reckless, I ain't care bout going down. Shit I was at this point where I'd even plead the fifth just to make it easy on the judge. I ain't give a fuck bout doing time all over again. Right na, all I cared bout was making money, being locked ain't gone stop that.

"Shit you done now? we still makin money right? Aight den, focus on your own, ima be aight" I said, placing my now cleaned gun into my desk draw. I pulled the blunt from my ear, placing it between my lips, lighting it.
"Look, if this yo way of coping with Alana packing her shit and leavin, nigga you needa hurry up and heal the fuck up, fast nigga. Cah new flash she ain't comin back, so start thinking wit your head and not your fuckin heart. Mane I'm out!" I furrowed my eyes brows, absorbing every word he said. I watched him leave out my door, slamming it on his way out.
Fuck that nigga
I took my other spliff from my left ear and lit it also. I threw the lighter to the floor and rolled my head back, allowing the high to take over my body. I picked up my glass of Bacardi and downed in one go.
I groaned at the burning sensation.

"Boss, your lady is here to see you" I heard Euro's voice call out on the intercom. "Send her in" I responded. Euro opened the door, welcoming Dominican in.

She seductively walked up to me and sat on my lap. She leaned in for a kiss but I dodged that shit, making her land the kiss to the side of my face. "Hola Papi, we missed you today" she smiled in my face. If I could shoot it off, I would
I kissed my teeth before blowing the smoke in her face. "I thought I told you, as long as my child in yo stomach, I ain't want you fuckin round here" I mugged, looking her up and down.
"Papi esta bien, our baby is just fine. Plus she or he gets so excited when around you" she spoke, breathing her hot breath on my neck.
"Yea well go sit over there, ain't want him inhaling this shit" I bounced my leg, shooing her off it. "Or her, it could be a she Papi" she giggled, walking away to the couch in the far right, I rolled my eyes, leaning back before pressing on the air conditioner.

Alana

"Baby give me a kisss" I begged Rio as he rushed towards the door, he was late to his shift.
"Comere man" he dramatically sighed, earning a increase in my smile. I tip toed to give him a long kiss before he pulled out, pecking my lips twice,
"I love you" I smiled at his words, "love you too".
"Okay bae I gotta now. I'll text you on my break, be good fa me" I playfully rolled my eyes, knowing exactly what he meant. I waved him goodbye as I watched him enter his truck. Once he was out of my sight, like every other day, my smile faded away.

It's been 2 months since I moved in with Rio. The day we rekindled, the following week we put our agreement into action. I didn't tell anybody about the move, not my mom, Cae or.....Sincere.
They all found out sooner or later, mom and Cae were mad at me for a lil while but got over it. I haven't heard one word from Sincere. The last time I even saw him was the day he visited my mom's with Slim.

Cae and Slim have now confirmed the renewal of their relationship. I still don't know how I feel about it because it's somewhat hypocritical of her but as long as she's happy, so am I. With Slim & Caela together now, it's common for Slim to vent to Caela, Sincere's name popping up in their conversations more than often.