Psycho Killer's Game | Book I

© 2021

© 2021. All Rights Reserved.
Dylan Crown.

In other words, do not copy my shit in any way or form, or I'll copy your face and make a meme out of it.

▬▬▬▬

PSYCHO KILLER'S GAME

He managed to make a sane eighteen-year-old INSANE.
~
He was fascinated by her. And he wanted to make her fascinated about him, so he played a game with her. Messed with her mind in ways he shouldn't have. The catch: he was the only one that knew the rules.

TIMELINE

Started: July 8th, 2021
Finished: December 12th, 2021

Word Count: 71K

MENTALLY INSANE TRILOGY — MUST READ IN ORDER

BOOK 1 — Psycho Killer's Game (2021).
Completed.

BOOK 2 — Psycho Killer's Flower (2022).
Ongoing.

BOOK 3 — Title TBA (2024).
Coming Soon.

TRIGGER WARNINGS

Please be advised this novel will contain the following:

— Kidnapping (Dark Romance Genre).
— Schizophrenia/Mental Illness.
— Torture/Psychological Damage.
— Psychopath.
— PTSD (Just In Case).
— Sexual Scenes/Content.
— Stockholm Syndrome.

If anything that was mentioned triggered/offended you, please kindly exit this novel. Thank you.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Yes, hi and welcome. Welcome to the Prequel of PKF, originally the events in this book were brief flashbacks in book one, but I had received some messages saying they were getting confused — which is completely understandable! So I decided to give those events their own book, as well as touching more on Maddie's mental illness — schizophrenia — throughout the trilogy.

For those that don't know what that means, it basically means someone that finds it hard to know if something is real or an illusion their brain made up. It includes hallucinations/delusions that'll appear real to someone with schizophrenia. It also includes paranoia, hearing voices in one's head and may even speak to said voices — which Maddie does speak to them.

Before you correct me and say I'm wrong, both my parents have had it ever since I was born so I know what it's like to live with someone with the condition. Also, I am NOT trying to romanticise schizophrenia, I am merely trying to spread awareness and how it affects someone and their relationship.

Sincerely,
Dylan Crown.

▬▬▬▬