57: Last Month

Y̱ṉ

Its my last weeks of being pregnant. These 9 months went by a bit fast..

It feels like just last week I passed out when yoongi told me I was pregnant..

Or two weeks ago when It was my first time drink on Jungkook birthday and ended up vomiting the next morning.

Till this day I still dont know if that was last minute drinking or pregnancy. Cause I vomited in the trash after a few drinks before jungkook arrived.

Then when I was on top of him I ran to the bathroom to vomit some more and I had one more drink which was from a bottle I found in jungkook bathroom.

But yeah...still cant believe I went from Badass fighting High school girl with a mafia boss boyfriend who gets her out of trouble all the time. To mafia bosses wife and third love who is about to give birth to his child.

Okkkk and Now I'm eating this delicious food Jennie cooked. Really is good.

Like- REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD. Or its just jay.

Across korea

A̱u̱ṯẖo̱ṟ

Jimin was sleeping in the keyboard of his computer.

His phone ring. He jumped up.

Jimin* Hello....

Jin* Are you sleeping again?

Jimin* Cant help being tired is he- oh fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuck!

Jin* What?!

Jimin* Wolung is going to Incheon!!

Jin* Crap!! How close is he to Incheon?!

Jimin* He just got on a jet..!

Jin* Tell yoongi and the other!

He hung up.

Yoongi: tell me what?

Jimin: Wolung is just got on a jet to Incheon!

Yoongi: shit!

They ran through the house to where the others were.

Jimin: BAD NEWS! VERY BAD NEWS!

Yoongi: everyone pack your shit!

Taehyung: why?

Yoongi: We gotta make it to incheon to y/n before Wolung does!

Jimin: He just took off!

Jungkook: holy fuck!

They all jumped up and moved around the house quickly. Soon they all were right behind Wolung.

Later that night with y/n

Y̱ṉ

Me and Jennie were Playing Cards.

Y/n: Ya! Thats cheating!

Jennie: No its not!

We argued on the game.

Then someone started knocking on the door.

Jennie: who is that... I dont talk to anyone.

Y/n: I got it.

I got up and went to the door.

Y/n: what the hell....

Jungkook: Thank god your ok...

He hugged me..

Y/n: Yeah...I'm fine. Perfectly fine. One question.. Why do I count your seven at this address.... At 9pm?

Jimin: I got track of Wolung coming to Incheon. Theres a 70% chance he figured out what was going on and tracked your phone.

Jungkook: We rushed down to make sure he didnt get to you before We did.

Jennie: I'm happy I bought this house....come in. Make yourselves at home..

Taehyung: dont gotta tell me twice..

Taehyung went inside and jumped on the couch.

A̱u̱ṯẖo̱ṟ

They stayed with jennie while waiting too see what wolung was planning to do.

Until then they monitored Y/n Pregnancy.

She's one more week to go.

Present

Y̱ṉ

We all were just relaxing.. I was cuddled under jungkook. Taehyung and Jhope playing Overwatch. Yoongi sleeping...I think. Jennie and Jin talking and eating. Jimin doing who knows what in his room and Namjoon looking for his glasses..

It was peaceful like this... But it didnt last long before jimin ran down the hall cussing.

He nearly fell..

Jungkook: You ok?

Jimin: Wolung is here! Right now!!

Jungkook: Fuck-

Gunshots attacked the house.

Jin: get down!!

Jungkook pushed me down on the floor and covered me...

Jungkook: You ok.....?!

Y/n: Yeah....!

Jhope: Go to the back!

Jhope, jimin and Jin fired back while we crawled to the closest room. They came after we all were in.

Jimin: everyone good?

Yoongi: I think so...

I dont know what happened.. Maybe I hit something and didnt know but..

A pain hit me... It got worse every second.

It felt like someone was ripping me open..

Y/n: Aaaaah!

A liquid hit the floor.

Jungkook: oh please not now. Why now....

Jhope: whats wrong?

Y/n: Jay's coming!!! RIGHT NOW!!!!

Oop-....

Vote for next part Pleaseeeeeeee