⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

'I'LL GIVE YOU THE TOSS YOU WANT

'I'LL GIVE YOU THE TOSS YOU WANT. TRUST ME, AND JUMP.'

┊͙˚

┊͙˚. Day / Thursday — Time / 6 : 45 am (In Japan)

"Have a good morning shimizu-san! Yachi-san!" Kazue Yamazaki, the waitress from the royal forest cafe that her and Yachi still visited even after [Y/N]'s departure, wished with a warm smile on her face.

"Thank you, have a good morning too."
"Thank you!" Yachi and Kiyoko responded with smiles on their faces, Kiyoko having a smaller one.

Yachi hummed at the taste of the hot pastry in her mouth, it tasted scrumptious since it just had been freshly made.

"How's your coffee, Kiyoko-san?" Yachi asked the older female. "Warm." Kiyoko cooed, drinking her coffee.

The blonde smiled softly, resuming to eat her own pastry. Their walk towards the gymnasium was mainly inaudible. In addition, the breeze that shook the trees softly and the smooth singing of the birds made it more peaceful and relaxing.

Kiyoko decided to break the ice, "I've talked to [Y/N]-chan yesterday." She told the first year beside her whose attention was stolen ever since the ravenette talked.

"Really? How is she?" Yachi asked, excitement bubbling up inside of her. A small smile climbed up kiyoko's lips, recalling the conversation she had with the [H/C] haired female.

"She said it's good in Russia. She's happy to see her aunt and cousin again." Kiyoko started, taking a pause to drink her coffee.

"However," the older added. "She's still not used to it, even after a month of staying there." Kiyoko continued, earning a hum from Yachi.

"Did she enroll into a new school?" The blonde asked. "[Y/N] and her mother discussed about this topic, but [Y/N] doesn't think she's ready yet to enroll." Kiyoko sighed.

"I hope she does soon, I don't want her to skip her education." Yachi listened to the third year's opinion, nodding in agreement. "If she didn't enroll into a school til now," Yachi started.